shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessartite from AC Stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/17/2007 12:57:11 AM
Author: movie zombie

Date: 8/16/2007 5:25:01 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Thanks Linda, Pandora II, Isyama, and Catmom.

I appreciate all of the positive feedback since you guys know what you''re doing. It makes me feel good about my first colored stone.

Now I''m just worried about it making it through the setting process....worry wort I am.
Stone Hunter, i found picking the stone was the easiest part and labored for almost 8 months before i committed to a design; however, the birth of my ring was indeed joyous and i wouldn''t change a thing about it. try not to worry too much about it [wish i could have taken my own advice] and take your time.........enjoy playing with your spess! now that i''ve been through the process, it will be easier for the next stone....once bitten by the color stone bug, it is difficult to have only one.
face6.gif

movie zombie
Thanks. I am enjoying my Spess. Trying to get photos that show the orange color. My photos all show the stone darker/redder than it really is. I figure that part of my hobby is taking pictures of my loose stones. So I''m enjoying the challenge!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh....pretty! I love the rich color. Great find!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tacori!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results