shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessartite and natural topaz lotus

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 11:34:00 AM
Author: IrisAccents
It reminds me of a marigold with many, many petals.

Me too
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 11:49:21 AM
Author: glitterata
Marie, thank you for posting these photos. They're getting me really excited about my sister spess.

You have such lovely jewelry. Beautiful, clean colors and color combos.

I'm so glad, Glitterata
1.gif
I hope you'll fall in love with it, and look forward to reading what you think of it.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 11:58:14 AM
Author: chictomato
so pretty ! tempting me to get a lotus for my star sapphire:)

It is a really lovely setting, like something from a fairytale. It sits pretty high, that surprised me compared to other rings I have from Heart of Water Jewels. It doesn''t disturb me, but it''s good to know when you consider it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MT,
The simpliclity of the setting is the perfect complement to show off the fancy cutting of both the spess and topaz. Well done.
36.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Chrono
1.gif
I''m really pleased with these. It''s nice to have jewelry in very different styles.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so elegant
30.gif

Love it with the two stacker rings!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks yssie, there''s always something to look at with this combo.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the cut and link, quite interesting site! Laura

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Laura. Doug from Bespoke Gems is a really nice guy so he''ll answer any questions you might have.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very cool new additions to your collection. I think that the cuts look great and the settings really look good with the stones. TFS!!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Stone Hunter
9.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
oh my word they are both so gorgeous. I love the shots of the spess showing the profile and on the purple background- stunning!

more pictures of the topaz please!! It really does look lovely, straight out of a fairytale like you said. Thanks for linking up to the website!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
KB, I will take more shots when we have a sunny day here
2.gif
Thanks for your lovely comments Sweetie.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Beautiful rings! That topaz is a knock out! Seriously, I think it could pass as a weapon!
30.gif
You could ward off nearly anyone by blinding them with the spess and one whack would most likely result in a KO from the topaz.
36.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Marie, I''m considering a lotus for my spess--then we''ll really be spess sisters!

Did you send your stones to Sally, or did she make the settings and you got them set locally? How did it work?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh...gorgeous rings!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''m loving the cut and colour on both the spess and the topaz, and the Lotus is perfect with that huge topaz! Beautiful!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 2:24:30 PM
Author: brandy_z28
Wow! Beautiful rings! That topaz is a knock out! Seriously, I think it could pass as a weapon!
30.gif
You could ward off nearly anyone by blinding them with the spess and one whack would most likely result in a KO from the topaz.
36.gif

Brandy, ROFL. I know! It is just insanely big. I''m thinking gems this big will probably end up as pendants in the future, but I''m glad I made this one into a ring. It''s one heck of a cocktail ring
16.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 3:03:16 PM
Author: glitterata
Marie, I''m considering a lotus for my spess--then we''ll really be spess sisters!

Did you send your stones to Sally, or did she make the settings and you got them set locally? How did it work?

Oh Glitterata, I think that will be beautiful. It will sit rather high, though, unless you specifically ask her to make it lower. Do you think that will bother you? I sent my stone to her and she set it there. They make impeccable work and my gems have always arrived swiftly and safely. I prefer it this way, because Sally is so wonderful to work with and has a great eye for design.

If you have someone you trust locally, I''m sure that would work for you as well.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Dana
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lauren, I''m in love with your pad, it is so beautiful!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Just for fun, some new shots of the topaz, as promised
9.gif

beskopeandsallytopazring1.JPG

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I could just hear the myriad of discussions in our huge apartment complex, this crazy lady kneeling in the snow in 16 Degrees Celcius for twenty minutes. LOL.

beskopeandsallytopazring12.JPG

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I love this baby and it seems to really like snow, although its home is in Australia. What a change...

beskopeandsallytopazring15.JPG

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Some scintillation...

beskopeandsallytopazring18.JPG

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
It shows this face often.

beskopeandsallytopazring20.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely new pics!

Hehe, I saw that you started some new projects with Sally recently...something about a sapphire? Hmmm???
27.gif
27.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MTG! I have a Montana sapphire ring, white zircon earrings and a reset of a tourmaline coming from her during January
9.gif
I have made a holy promise to myself not to order anything new or start any projects before I have these in my hands.
14.gif
Let''s see how long I can hold myself to that promise...
17.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Close-up 1

beskopeandsallytopazringsuperblownup.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results