shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of puppies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Meet Molly!!!! Our new little west highland white terrier (ever since our Scottish wedding DH has been obessessed with all things Scottish...LOL)

My DH only sent one pic, but he went to visit her today. She is only 7 weeks old so he's taking her home next week. She will live with her "grandma" and "grandpa" for a few weeks (DH's parents) until I move out to DC/NoVA and we get settled, and then we can be a family. I cant wait to meet her!

enjoy!

molly11.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a cutie!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my everloving goodness....what an absolute cutie!!!!! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!! please have him take MORE PICTURES!!! are you just so excited?

just curious, why the name molly? that's my parents dog's name...i read it is something like #2 on the top ten list of dog names. if we had not already had Portia's name picked out for years before we got her, we would have chosen something Scottish or something funky...hehee. Greg wants a Scottie next and he said he wanted to name it Ralph. I said WHAT...Portia and Ralph does NOT go together. VETO!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a Doll!

I just want to squeze the puddin out of her.
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie!

My husband was looking over my shoulder at the pic and wanted to know why she has 5 legs? LOL.
2.gif
Now that he pointed that out, I see what he is saying.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY G-O-S-H! What a freakin cutie! I just want to squeeze and cuddle her!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha actually she has 5 legs and an extra tail!

there''s another dog right next to her...that''s why she''s got the extra appendages.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie!!!!

I''m sure Molly''s already stolen your heart!

Have fun with that first year of puppyhood! You''re in for a lot of excitement!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, she is such a cutie!!!
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait for more pics!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Now that is drool worthy!! Her little eyes are so beautiful. Your family is growing so quickly. Puppiness oh I am in love!!Congratulations!

You could not have photoshoped that image any better, and it was just happen stance. Molly the rockette!

Be sure to get her a blingalicous collar!

Puppy Envy I do have in the worst way.
3.gif

WE DEMAND HAND SHOTS!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! I know it is a serious matter a puppy... but really, this picture shows a very cute and cuddly little toy
2.gif

Thanks for posting! as many pictures as possible
5.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2005 6:44:31 PM
Author: Mara
oh my everloving goodness....what an absolute cutie!!!!! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!! please have him take MORE PICTURES!!! are you just so excited?

just curious, why the name molly? that's my parents dog's name...i read it is something like #2 on the top ten list of dog names. if we had not already had Portia's name picked out for years before we got her, we would have chosen something Scottish or something funky...hehee. Greg wants a Scottie next and he said he wanted to name it Ralph. I said WHAT...Portia and Ralph does NOT go together. VETO!

I told my husband that he could pick the name if he let me bling her out with rhinestone collars and fur jackets. :) My DH was supposed to pick a name from a list of Scottish girls names I sent him from a website I found...Maisie, Fiona, Annabelle, etc. But he liked Molly because it had Irish roots too (like him). I had no idea it was such a common name
8.gif
now Im bummed, I wish we could change it! But its kind of stuck now. I wanted Fiona because it was scottish for "white" but he said that it made him think of "that big ogre princess from 'Shrek'". LOL

I cant wait to meet her and hug her! He said when he and his friend went to pick her, she was very playful and friendly, and even "walked" them to their car, while the others were kind of shy and tried to bite them. So he knew she was the one!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2005 10:13:12 PM
Author: PunchNPie75

Date: 11/5/2005 6:44:31 PM
Author: Mara

just curious, why the name molly? that''s my parents dog''s name...i read it is something like #2 on the top ten list of dog names. if we had not already had Portia''s name picked out for years before we got her, we would have chosen something Scottish or something funky...hehee. Greg wants a Scottie next and he said he wanted to name it Ralph. I said WHAT...Portia and Ralph does NOT go together. VETO!

I told my husband that he could pick the name if he let me bling her out with rhinestone collars and fur jackets. :) My DH was supposed to pick a name from a list of Scottish girls names I sent him from a website I found...Maisie, Fiona, Annabelle, Molly, etc. He liked Molly because it had Irish roots too (like him). I had no idea it was such a common name
8.gif
now Im bummed, I wish we could change it! But its kind of stuck now. I wanted Fiona because it was scottish for ''white'' but he said that it made him think of ''that big ogre princess from ''Shrek''''. LOL

I cant wait to meet her and hug her! He said when he and his friend went to pick her, she was very playful and friendly, and even ''walked'' them to their car, while the others were kind of shy and tried to bite them. So he knew she was the one!
how exciting...how perfect that he knew she was the one fo ryou guys..too cute!! portia was also very playful with us and TEASED her other litter mates because SHE was out of the pen and they were not. it was hilarious...she definitely had a little attitude.

it works that molly is scottish AND irish ... that''s perfect!! i adore fiona too..hmm now i have ideas for potential puppy #2!!

keep us posted and pleaseeee more puppy shots!!! i miss that look!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!! What a sweetie! She is adorable, you''ll have to post lots more pictures when she''s living with you two. Hope your move out to DC goes smoothly.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
What a little angel! Precious.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What an absolute doll!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
what a cutie pie!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Molly is just adorable you have to post more pics!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet little thing! You won''t even be able to get mad at her when she piddles on the floor because she''s just too darn cute!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
molly is just the cutest thing ever!
congratulations on your new addition

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I should have more pics soon, once DH gets her in his possession. We are so excited to welcome her into our new family (and hopefully human babies soon after LOL)

DH said that Molly thought she was coming home with him this weekend. She "walked" him to his car and when he didnt take her with he said she looked so sad! Boy will she be surprised when he comes back to get her! :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 10:06:50 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
DH said that Molly thought she was coming home with him this weekend. She ''walked'' him to his car and when he didnt take her with he said she looked so sad! Boy will she be surprised when he comes back to get her! :)
that is sooo cute...but sad...but cute! can''t wait to see the family pics.
1.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
She is sooooo cute! She reminds me of a puppy I saw this weekend. He was a little 7 week old, tan cocker spaniel. Oh my god, he was such a doll. He would just snuggle into your neck and fall asleep!

By the way, I like the name Fiona too.

More pics as soon as you can get em!!!!
face23.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
You HAVE to show more pix of that lil cutie pie!!!!! She''s adorable!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats. What a cutie!
emdog.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAAAAH, I wanna smooch that little face, rub the furry tummy, play with those silky ears.....ohhhhh and that cute little button nose....ohhhhh

MORE PICS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooooh PnP, how exciting!! she looks absolutely adorable...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Awww, she is absolutely adorable!
36.gif

I bet you are dying to get your hands on her!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My husband sent me another pic today, guess he forgot it was on his camera. He is picking up our lil Molly Magpie from the breeder on Sunday! HE was so excited about getting her crate and leash and "terrier" shampoo today. DH is so cute. I will post more pics when I get her in my arms!!!!!

mollymagpie.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results