shape
carat
color
clarity

SP Facets Diamond Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock

The time has come - to seriously shop for a wedding band! Has the prices of diamonds and platinum gone up a lot in the past half a year?

In Febuary, just 6 months ago, I got a quote for this ring (http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2550) for nearly $300 less than it is now.

I''m looking for a diamond eternity band, size 3.5, and willing to spend around $1,000. I''m assuming that SP prices are still very reasonable.

Thoughts??

What are some other good places to shop for a diamond eternity band?
Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
signed pieces is still a great deal for an eternity band. hubby told me that plat. is at an all time high which may account for some of the price increase.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i also heard diamond prices may have gone up last week---

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i also heard diamond prices may have gone up last week---

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
EZ Creations might be a place for yout to start looking. Good Luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
To save money I think SP can do those in 18K WG. I read that somewhere, but can''t remember where.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know when SP will have their next sale? Hopefully prices will be a bit lower.

kaleigh, i know white gold would lower the price by a lot, but since my ering is plat I think I want a plat wedding band as well. =)

This totally sucks about the price of diamonds and plat going up! Does it ever come back down?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your right kaleigh, they will do WG. it says so on their site.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea I know Plat is up because I priced out 2mm comfort fit heavy bands (raphael band) and it went up for my size by $20. Not a lot but I had budgeted for $200

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee, the ring you linked us too still seems to be within your price range. I don''t think you''ll do much better anywhere else. at least with SP''s you know the quality of their rings, many happy costomers, and an very generous return policy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results