shape
carat
color
clarity

Sooo Chicago folks - Intergem May 11 GTG?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Is it happening? Do we have details yet??

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering that myself?

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess and I may be able to make it. I will have to discuss it with her.

There is a major hotel a normal city block away - and in the past we have met in the cafe in the lobby (usually about 11). Keep in mind I have a 3+ hour drive to get there.

Have a great day,

Perry

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I'm in!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I could but I'm leaving for FL that day. :((

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I have to work on the 11th but could go on the 12th. If that works for anyone count me in.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Ah! I'm going to be in the fair city of Toronto (greater Toronto area) that weekend for a wedding ;(

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess has asked if we could meet at noon instead of 11 as she would rather have more time to get there (I'm having her drive me everywhere as part of her learning to drive). She gets a car when I'm convinced she knows how to get places and can handle traffic.

Any objections?

Perry

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Looks like I'm going to have to miss this one, too. :(( DH and I are going new car shopping and that is the only day we have free to do it. Have fun, though! :naughty:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly, I am ridicuously far behind in my CPA stuff, and I have a class that I HAVE to turn all the work in for by Sunday or I won't get credit. Would much rather be blinging it up, but I think I have to pass... ;(

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone going?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww jax... your little post sounds is so sad... I'm really sorry I can't go, but the CPA is killing me. And then the next one is right before I take the hardest of the four test pieces. But let's make a date for Saturday of the December show--it will be a good time to do some last minute shopping and get ourselves a little holiday bling!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I have been so swamped with work and helping a friend through a difficult patch that I haven't been on PS all week! Major withdrawal!

I'm afraid Saturday won't work for me either. My inlaws decided to come for a visit so I'll be busy with family outings. :(

I'm definitely in for the December show. And I'd love another Chicago GTG this summer.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still looking to come to one but its Mother's Day weekend and we will be busy.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Jax :(sad I really can't take off work. Maybe all of us could meet up mid summer & either go downtown to the diamond district or Oak Brook to Tiffany and Cartier. I forgot it was mothers day when I replied that I could go on the 12th.

Happy Mothers day everyone!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1368144664|3443679 said:
Sorry Jax :(sad I really can't take off work. Maybe all of us could meet up mid summer & either go downtown to the diamond district or Oak Brook to Tiffany and Cartier. I forgot it was mothers day when I replied that I could go on the 12th.

Happy Mothers day everyone!

Man... I wish I could come back and visit with you guys again!! I loved our day together!! I'm missing my Chicago PS buds :wavey:

and yes, Happy Mother's day to you all!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jax:

Princess and I can still make it - although a bit later may be better. We would like to combine it with another event we have that evening in Waukegan.

What are your schedule options?

Perry

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Threadjack!

JAX - I can't find your email address... would you please send me a message? Thank you!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have yours either. Rosebloom has mine if you have hers.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have yours either. Rosebloom has mine if you have hers.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent -- I'll email her right now!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jax - it may just be you. Princess's mother has developed some health issues and Princess needs to spend time communicating with various people in Ukraine who can help. That's more important.

Enjoy the gem show.

Perry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results