shape
carat
color
clarity

Soon-to-be engaged Asscher w/ baguettes!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

Well, after the longest week ever of waiting for the ring to be set, I
finally went to go pick it up! It''s an Asscher with a tapered baguette setting. It''s all very exciting and I can''t wait to propose (I''m thinking something along the lines of New Years Eve... but still haven''t decided yet). Just wanted to share the ring with you all and see what everything thinks!

35.gif

Cheers,
George

Asscher1299.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s lovely! Best wishes with your proposal!
1.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another shot

Asscher22.JPG

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Still thinking about when or where...but I''m leaning towards New Years Eve in San Francisco
1.gif

Asscher2020.jpg

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it
36.gif

Care to share any stats?

Please give us finger shots when it is on the lucky ladies fingers.....congratulations!!!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Of course! It''s a 1ct D VS2 Asscher. I guess you wouldn''t say it''s your "ideal" cut as there is a larger table than most but that was actually one of the deciding factors for us as we like the generous table size and how it sort of "simplifies" the look of the asscher and gives it a cleaner look. The pictures don''t do it justice though!
25.gif

IMG_2288.JPG

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring!!

San Francisco is a great place to get engaged. My brother-in-law proposed to my sister on Christmas morning in San Francisco while they took a walk along the bay. She was absolutely shocked!! They had a lovely breakfast by the water and carved their name into the bench where he proposed... each year when they come here for the holidays they take a walk by the water and stop at the bench for a picture with their initials. It''s so sweet. They are just so adorable.

Good luck with your proposal plans! I can''t wait to hear how you decide to propose.
emsmile.gif

gedean

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

Asscher2270.JPG

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now!
9.gif

Asscher2269.JPG

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Couldn''t help it! Last one i promise!

Asscher2291.JPG

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
That ring is really lovely...Very Art Deco in feeling. Good luck with your proposal...!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I already responded in your other thread, but I will say it again...lovely ring!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 1:59:35 PM
Author: gedean
Last one for now!
9.gif
whose hand is this?

The ring is gorgeous, and good luck with the proposal, can''t wait to see lots more pictures then!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Well... actually they are all pictures of the ring on her hand.
19.gif
Yes, it''s not going to be much of a "surprise" considering that she had a large influence in picking out the ring but I am still planning on popping the question "officially" during the holidays and hopefully with a big bang during New Years!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results