shape
carat
color
clarity

someone is having a Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Kaleigh!

Wishing you all the joy in the world.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, lovely Kaleigh! I hope you have a great day!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
emgift.gif
Happy Birthday Kaleigh!!
emcake.gif
Have a fun weekend!
emcocktl.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Kaleigh! Have an amazing time in New York.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, Lisa!!!! Hope you enjoy your special day, and have an awesome time in NYC!!!
36.gif
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful gal in da world!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I''m not slighting anyone - I just know that....

For she''s a jolly grand lady
For she''s a jolly grand laaaaaady
That no body can deny!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day, Kaleigh and trust you and hubby have a grand time out!!!!

Sorry I haven''t been here too much lately - just been so busy and then to bed - keeps me out of trouble - but no fun at all - lol

Have a good one and know that you are in my thoughts today...and every day :}

HUGS :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 11:05:58 AM
Author: wifey2b
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful gal in da world!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I''m not slighting anyone - I just know that....

For she''s a jolly grand laaaaaady
That no body can deny!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day, Kaleigh and trust you and hubby have a grand time out!!!!

Sorry I haven''t been here too much lately - just been so busy and then to bed - keeps me out of trouble - but no fun at all - lol

Have a good one and know that you are in my thoughts today...and every day :}

HUGS :}
Amen!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
This is a great weekend for birthdays if I do say myself. My birthday was yesterday. LOL!

Have a GREAT time in NYC and a wonderful day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cheers to us and our fellow Aquarians.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Lisa! Thank you for all you do and all your support for your PS "family."

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hope you are having a special day! Enjoy dinner (what a sweet pick by DH) and the show and every minute with your hubby.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 12:43:21 PM
Author: Joolskie
This is a great weekend for birthdays if I do say myself. My birthday was yesterday. LOL!

Have a GREAT time in NYC and a wonderful day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cheers to us and our fellow Aquarians.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
(better late than never)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a terrific birthday, Lisa!!!! Any new bling on the horizon to celebrate???
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Happiest of birthdays to you, Lisa!

Hope you enjoy the show and dinner tonight!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lisa
I hope you have a great Birthday. You deserve it.

I can''t wait to hear about the show and dinner. Enjoy!

happy-birthday1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!!
35.gif

We started off having a nice lunch at Modern, it''s next to MOMA. So delicious, then went to Jersey Boys. My card from hubby said Happy birthday from your Jersey Boy. So clever and cute since he grew up in Jersey. The show was amazing. Knew every song, loved the story behind it. Highly recommend it. Then it was off to La Grenouille for dinner. This is a very special restaurant as it was my Hubby''s dads favorite. He died a long time ago. So it was special for him to go there for the first time, and wanted to share it with me. It''s a gorgeous restaurant. The flowers, the decor, and the food, too die for. I am sooooo stuffed. We had such a blast today, it''s a birthday I won''t soon forget. Sigh, he did good on this one!!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you had a wonderful day!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Lisa! Glad you had a wonderful time! I loved Jersey Boys too. Great musical!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 9:27:34 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks everyone!!!!
35.gif

We started off having a nice lunch at Modern, it''s next to MOMA. So delicious, then went to Jersey Boys. My card from hubby said Happy birthday from your Jersey Boy. So clever and cute since he grew up in Jersey. The show was amazing. Knew every song, loved the story behind it. Highly recommend it. Then it was off to La Grenouille for dinner. This is a very special restaurant as it was my Hubby''s dads favorite. He died a long time ago. So it was special for him to go there for the first time, and wanted to share it with me. It''s a gorgeous restaurant. The flowers, the decor, and the food, too die for. I am sooooo stuffed. We had such a blast today, it''s a birthday I won''t soon forget. Sigh, he did good on this one!!!!
36.gif
Ahhhh, that is so sweet; what a wonderful birthday and I love the special dinner. Glad everything was grand; you are such a lovely person so you deserve a wonderful day
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry I''m a day late, but Happy Belated Birthday, Kaleigh! You are helpful and kind and fabulous, and I hope you had a great day! A day you certainly deserve.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome birthday celebration! Happy birthday to you, sounds like it was memorable and great fun
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated birthday Kaleigh. Your New York break sounds awesome.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Have a fabulous birthday, Kaleigh!!! Sounds like you have a very fun time planned, so be sure and let us know how it goes.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So your birthday was yesterday, Lisa, and you were 46! You are a baby!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I will never see 46 again and it sure seems like a youthful age! Especially a youthful age at which to have a daughter in college! Congratulations!

I love the name Dana for a man. Very 1940''s. Dana Andrews.

Deb
34.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks,
35.gif

Skippy, Ebree, Beacon, Katebar, lumpkin and Deb!!! Deb I like his name too!! It''s a family name.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, sounds like a fab birthday Kaleigh! You deserve it! Happy belated!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Happy belated bday!
36.gif

Sounds like you had a fantastic time! Wishing you many more happy years and fabulous birthday celebrations!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s to many more!

happy46k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results