shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone else with my name

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Through some of the posts here, I was led to DB. I tried registering my name with the same name that I use in this forum and any other forums, but it was taken!
39.gif
I had to register myself with another name. What''s the chance of someone thinking of a name like simplysplendid? Ladies, if you are there, please take note that the simplysplendid there is not me.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
someone has ganked your name..what a shame...i am sure they are not as simply splendid as you...
2.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 7:35:06 PM
Author: amethystguy
someone has ganked your name..what a shame...i am sure they are not as simply splendid as you...
2.gif
ganked!! i haven''t heard anyone use that word since high school!!!!!! 10 years!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the heads up - I often recognize PSer in DB by name (or sometimes by the stone!).

By the way, what is your DB name? SimplyEvenMoreSplendid would be nice
11.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is DB?
1.gif
Thanks.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DiamondBistro - a site that allows people to buy and sell their jewelry. Several PSers are there, both buying and selling. It is a lot nicer than other, similar sites (exboyfriendjewelry, IdonowIdont, etc).

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
yea shawty, us folk in the ATL always be gettin'' ganked
9.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lady Disdain.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/5/2009 7:59:48 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Thanks for the heads up - I often recognize PSer in DB by name (or sometimes by the stone!).

11.gif

Darn it! I hate that because it makes it more of a pain to try to remember all the various login names in different places.
Lady D,
That’s a great suggestion of a new name.
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks amethyst guy and LadyDisdain. Lady, that''s a good suggestion! Too bad they can''t take that many characters.
9.gif

Over there, I am justfabulous
16.gif
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 8:07:22 AM
Author: Chrono

Date: 8/5/2009 7:59:48 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

11.gif

Darn it! I hate that because it makes it more of a pain to try to remember all the various login names in different places.

Lady D,
That’s a great suggestion of a new name.
9.gif

Yes Chrono, I wanted to mention this here as there are quite a few PSers there. I didn''t want people to mistake the other simplysplendid for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results