shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Eternity Band!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk!!! That ring is FOR YOU!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Circe|1369585141|3454062 said:
I wish I had your self-control! It's like a DISEASE, I tell you. :tongue:

I looked again. It's the perfect size for my right hand. Sigh. I'm in the middle of a huge mess that resulted in a Paypal dispute and held funds on my CC, so I'll miss out on this, I think. Plus, now I know what DH likes and I don't think this band would be it, no matter how lovely it is.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1369582739|3454043 said:
Mayk!!! That ring is FOR YOU!!!

I want Frenchies.. but that is too much money for what I want and it's too big.... I have a lovely five stone..that doesn't get as much attention as it should.. and I want a band I can wear with the EC when I get the notion. I'm on the hunt for a 2 - 3 mm eternity. Size 6.25 (so I can wear it on both hands :naughty: )... The right one will come along.. Demelza's is tempting.. I'm just afraid of the .5 size bigger.. and I love Circe's becuase it so thin and fabulous but it's a size 7 :(( So...I'm waiting.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1369574694|3453988 said:
French Cut Hunters.. lovers... dreamers... You get the idea....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300909477140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm thinking its pretty fabulous please so e PSer buy this one!

What do you all think of the price on this? It feels a little high to me, but what do I know. Lovely ring. I *just* ordered a pink diamond band, but I've been wanting a french band for some time. Thing is you can't really stack this, but I'm sorely tempted.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Someone bought the gorgeous Tiffany French cut band a few days ago!!!! ;( :(sad

If it was a PSer fess up!!!!!! We need more pictures of it!!! :Up_to_something:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Though I didn't get the one you were asking about, PandaBee, I DID get the VC bands in a case of great minds thinking alike! Didn't see it on here, but I can tell anybody who's eyeballing the other two that the seller was really nice to deal with.

Rubies-R-Me, those are GORGEOUS! If that sapphire band was a quarter size larger, I would be ON IT. Dang you, fat fingers!

And here's a really nice size 7 channel-set ruby carre band in 14k yellow gold from 66mint, if anybody's on the hunt: http://www.66mint.com/p-316-ruby-channel-set-eternity-14kt-band.aspx

I'm still kicking myself for not having bought the weirdly coolly set sapphire one somebody linked from them a few months ago!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results