shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Weather Dust Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
The forecast wont make this Sat clear up..... EVERY other day this week and next is forecasted for no rain and bright sunshine! Urg. Our ceremony is supposed to be outside and so are all our pictures.... I know there are more important things but outside pics is why we wanted to get married in the fall.

I''m so tired and stressed!

sorry that was a bit of a vent as well as a call for some dust.... help!

Thank you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Knowing how annoying and unpredictable our weather is here in our area, I am sending you truckloads and truckloads of dust. In case you're not on here during the week, I want to wish you an amazing wedding!!!!!!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 8:44:14 AM
Author: princessplease
Knowing how annoying and unpredictable our weather is here in our area, I am sending you truckloads and truckloads of dust. In case you''re not on here during the week, I want to wish you an amazing wedding!!!!!!

Thank you so much! :) I know it will be great regardless of weather, but I still would love it nice!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Well since it''s supposed to be beautiful every other day, it''s a good probability that the weather will shift forward or backward a day or so, giving you perfect weather. And if it does rain, cloudy days make for AMAZING photo lighting.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Good Luck! I stalked our weather forcast too, and honestly it changed everyday and then was different from even that days forecast so try not to stress out about it too much because it WILL change and it''s out of your control either way so trust me when I say you will save yourself a lot of headache if you stop looking haha!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 9:40:57 AM
Author: Morgie44
Good Luck! I stalked our weather forcast too, and honestly it changed everyday and then was different from even that days forecast so try not to stress out about it too much because it WILL change and it''s out of your control either way so trust me when I say you will save yourself a lot of headache if you stop looking haha!

I KNOW I should stop looking but its addicting! I honestly can''t help it! I''m sick of rain! It rained on our OUTSIDE engagement party, my bridal shower was rain delayed to the next day.... urg. Its about time we have a SUNNY day.

Thanks everyone! Just stressing I think and this seems to be where I''m directing it!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
People told me not to look and I still did. The good news is that it changed up until the Wednesday before my wedding. The original weekly forecast called for rain and cold. The day of it was 70''s and not a cloud.

I''ll send some dust for you though.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 10:12:55 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
People told me not to look and I still did. The good news is that it changed up until the Wednesday before my wedding. The original weekly forecast called for rain and cold. The day of it was 70''s and not a cloud.

I''ll send some dust for you though.

Thats encouraging! Thanks! and those candle centerpieces in your avatar are GORGEOUS!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, in all honesty, weather can change SOOO quickly!!! It could totally be clear and sunny on the morning you wake up. So, please don''t fret! Sending dust your way!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of weather dust. Hope the rain clouds stay away for your day!!!! Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results