shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Settings Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jones47

Rough_Rock
I haven''t bought the diamond yet, but I think I will end up with a princess in the 1.4-1.5 range.

I haven''t seen any settings like what I know my GF wants. I''m looking for a platinum band with 3-4 saphhires or other light blue gemstones one each side of the diamond. They should be embedded in the band.

I have a feeling I''ll have to go the custom route for this, but I don''t really know how to do that. What have other people''s experience been? Did you design your setting with the jewler from whom you bought your diamond. Are there particular jewlers who might do a good job with this type of ring. Also, any idea what something like this might cost (stones and band)? It''s been hard to tell on line, but I think I could probably do it for around $2000, maybe not though if I have to have it custom made.

Thanks for the help!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Visit the vendors websites on PS. You can e-mail them any questions you have about design or cost. They will work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results