shape
carat
color
clarity

Some question about laser inscription

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weevenge

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

Just wondering about some question with regards to laser inscription in the diamond.

appreciates if anyone who knows can enlighted me ;-)

1) who are the people who laser the diamond?

2) forgery of laser inscription ( whereby people laser someone else GIA or AGS cert no. on to diamond)

3) Can appraisers laser inscriptions ?

4) If say i want to laser a message in the diamond (customise), where can i get this service?

Thanks in advance and cheers!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Anyone with the money can purchase diamond laser equipment today. I doubt there is a lot of fraud going on, but someone always is looking for the easy buck. Some appraisers do this service, I''m one of them. We''re glad to put pretty much anything on a girlde a customer wants, but we will not put on a Lab''s diamond cert report number from another lab unless we have the ORIGINAL document in hand and the stone to inspect as the right one. Public laser inscription prices are on my website. Probably there are others here who will offer this service to you, too.

If you are local to our offices, we can do this while someone waits.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results