shape
carat
color
clarity

some indian gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Meher Thakker

Rough_Rock
Here are some indian rough gems I bought and got them cut...1 box is multicolor tourmalines and 1 small pc of ruby from india..no treatment of any sort and got it faceted even though it seemed like a cab grade ..well I love the red hue though :)

tourmalines-multi1.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
That is a nice little setup there with all the stones..very beautiful..those are blue tourmalines? I am almost positive india produces no blue tourmalines and I don't think any pinks either. Love the color suite

Meher Thakker

Rough_Rock
well india does produce blue(few) , red, pink, green & chrome too ... I should be getting some roughs soon after our diwali festival is through...will let you know...btw I know nasar well and talked bout you :)

btw amguy do let me know if you require ruby cab grade roughs in good quality..star rubies included.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
well you learn something new everyday..I had no idea india had pinks and especially blues..I had asked once or twice to a few folks over there..does nasar have any rough in those colors do you know? I think I will email him...I don''t really mess with rubies or sapphires....

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Tourms are nice, but that ruby looks like candy! Seriously, that''s what I call a red ruby.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
alos meher..those blues in your photo look awesome..caribbean blue color..very nice..i need some of those..

Meher Thakker

Rough_Rock
yeah..well just waiting for my facet grade roughs .. its a hard find for facet grade rubies. Once I get my hands on those blue tourmalines will let you know amguy..I have already ordered for some..but due to flood situations in the mining areas things are getting harder.

those rubies are really red though .. I love them..just looking for a market for sales of cabs

Meher Thakker

Rough_Rock
there''s a cab I got done from this rough..its a 4ct cab

ruby-side.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The squarish ruby has nice colour – too bad about the inclusions though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results