shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for a very simple six prong non-knife edge(just flat/rounded band) solitaire ring with a round diamond. Any suggestions on where to look (hopefully Canadian)? If you have any pictures to share that would be great too.

Thanks

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Hello there!!!! A bunch of us had fun picking out rings for your under $1000 budget! I thought you disappeared into thin air - so glad to see you here again.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
If I were to go with a simple setting what should I look for in the diamond that I was to put in it? I''m a bit confused about what''s good for the girdle etc. Is there any site I can go to that would explain all this?

Thanks

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany 6 prong knife-edge platinum
26.gif

P1240432.profile.JPG

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
mood lighting
37.gif

P1240433.front.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost every jeweler will sell a simple 6 prong setting with a plain band. They are usually called tiffany style.

As far as the stone goes, look for GIA Excellent Cut and AGS0 ideal cut. Those will usually keep you safe, although some will be better than others. I have bought from Good Old Gold and WhiteFlash, and they both carry top quality cut stones. They both have in-house stones with pictures on their sites.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results