shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold my diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
*sigh*

I kept going back and forth on my pendant design... in the end, I realized that if I haven''t found something I love by now, I probably don''t like it all that much.
2.gif
I didn''t want another marquise ring, didn''t want the pendant, don''t have a belly piercing anymore.... so i took a chance on eBay to see if there were any takers. And there was! I sold it for a nice profit too!
9.gif

Sorry for wasting so much of you nice people''s efforts...
7.gif

So on to my next quest... pear ring, here I come!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2005 12:24:13 AM
Author:ForteKitty
*sigh*

I kept going back and forth on my pendant design... in the end, I realized that if I haven''t found something I love by now, I probably don''t like it all that much.
2.gif
I didn''t want another marquise ring, didn''t want the pendant, don''t have a belly piercing anymore.... so i took a chance on eBay to see if there were any takers. And there was! I sold it for a nice profit too!
9.gif

Sorry for wasting so much of you nice people''s efforts...
7.gif

So on to my next quest... pear ring, here I come!!
FK
"O" no say it isn''t so
7.gif
,it would of look so nice with your green dress.
1.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
it''s okay... i made enough money off that diamond to pay for the mount of my new stone... whatever that may be.
9.gif

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Next time you are going to put one of your "finds" up on Ebay, how about letting us know first? Although then you might not make as hefty of a profit...
9.gif

At least somebody got a good diamond off of Ebay instead of the usual spit.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you figured it all out and made a profit...though I really liked that marquise...it was a beauty. Someone out there is a lucky ebayer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results