shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Daniel K platinum pave cushion halo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Daniel K platinum pave cushion halo for sale

Mrs Salvo, I hope someone snaps this up right quick..!!

I'd also create a listing on DB and just link to Pearlmans as well because DB gets a ton of traffic that are not PS'ers...! Good luck lady!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

mara, thanks for the suggestion. added in on DB too :))

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

Will you sell this items stone only?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hotskate, call Pearlman's tomorrow because they have the ring and are handling the sale. She has said she would consider selling the diamond alone so it is definitely worth calling.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate|1339371040|3213364 said:
Will you sell this items stone only?

All offers will be considered so please call Pearlmans and ask for Julian.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just want to clarify that yes, I will sell the stone by itself :)) It is still my preference to keep the ring together because of it's beauty and designer value and the fact the setting was made to fit that exact stone. But, I am okay with selling just the stone.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here are a few more pictures of the ring..

file.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

mrssalvo|1339455285|3214086 said:
Here are a few more pictures of the ring..

file.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg

MrsSalvo,

Let me first off start of by thanking you so much for posting additional photos :) IT IS GORGEOUS and i think my better half would LOVE it!

If we both loved the halo look it would be easier but unfortunately her/my mind has been made up on the setting.

I am sorry you have to let this go it is so pretty.

By any chance did you ever get ASet images of the diamond or anything?

How would you say it faces up? true to its size, smaller larger etc? the stone obviously :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hotskate...just wanted to say that this stone was one that faced up larger than many other cushions it's size! MrsS can confirm this, but I believe this is a Daniel K cushion cut for his designs, so it is a very well cut cushion. I seem to recall that when she got it.

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1339465832|3214205 said:
hotskate...just wanted to say that this stone was one that faced up larger than many other cushions it's size! MrsS can confirm this, but I believe this is a Daniel K cushion cut for his designs, so it is a very well cut cushion. I seem to recall that when she got it.

I agree thats what I finally realized :) I priced it out to comparable stones locally and online so we will see. Obviously the comparable are not Daniel K but..,

Thank you again for all of your help

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate, if you are interested in this stone, I would have it sent to a PS independent appraiser, who can inspect it for you and give you many of the answers you are looking for. When I sold my cushion, the buyer had a jeweler get ASET images. It wasn't perfect since my stone was set, but the appraiser/jeweler was able to give him a good idea.

ETA, it also faces up well because there is no "waste" in the stone. The girdle is thin to medium (also nice because there is no wide variation in the girdle thickness, which you don't want). 67+ depth isn't shallow, but it's not deep. I was told once that at over 68% depth (so 69 and above), you can start seeing some issues...but again, that's not a hard and fast rule either.

All I can say is, cushions are crazy...buy with your eyes, the sparkliest nice size!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mrs Salvo I remember your stunning stone and ring.... that is a beautiful cushion. Hope some lucky buyer gets ahold of it soon! It needs to be WORN!

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

I will for sure have it inspected by a local appraiser and I actually found them from PS :) I already brought one diamond to her. She was so nice and explained everything to me.

I asked pearl mans if they can do asset images or anything like that and they can't and didn't recommend anyone local to them/

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate|1339467090|3214237 said:
I will for sure have it inspected by a local appraiser and I actually found them from PS :) I already brought one diamond to her. She was so nice and explained everything to me.

I asked pearl mans if they can do asset images or anything like that and they can't and didn't recommend anyone local to them/

If you have a local one you trust, even better. If Pearlman's allows you a return policy and you think it's the one, buy it, take it to your appraiser, and return if it doesn't pass muster. This way, you can see it with your eyes first and decide if it's even worth paying an appraiser to see it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate|1339464253|3214191 said:

How would you say it faces up? true to its size, smaller larger etc? the stone obviously :)

Hi hotskate,
No, I never got an Aset of the diamond. My whole saga is documented here on PS but in a nutshell I was on a hunt for a new ring (my original stone was damaged) and first saw daniel k rings when I visited Pearlmans store in person years ago. I fell instantly in love but they were just way out of my budget. Daniel k only sells their settings as completed rings. Fast forward a few years and Pearlmans got ahold of a closeout stock. They still actually have rings in their closeout section. Bill told me about this particular ring and I had it sent to me to view in person. I was truly blown away when I saw it. The original setting could not be sized down so Daniel K remade it in my size. I will say that it faces up large and has a very nice spread for a cushion. It performed very well and is a super eye clean stone and the G color is white and bright. Pearlmans can't do an aset but they can take super magnified pictures that might help you. I'm sure it can be sent to a PS appraiser or to the appraiser of your choice as well. Hope that helps!

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

mrssalvo|1339472091|3214328 said:
hotskate|1339464253|3214191 said:

Hi hotskate,
No, I never got an Aset of the diamond. My whole saga is documented here on PS but in a nutshell I was on a hunt for a new ring (my original stone was damaged) and first saw daniel k rings when I visited Pearlmans store in person years ago. I fell instantly in love but they were just way out of my budget. Daniel k only sells their settings as completed rings. Fast forward a few years and Pearlmans got ahold of a closeout stock. They still actually have rings in their closeout section. Bill told me about this particular ring and I had it sent to me to view in person. I was truly blown away when I saw it. The original setting could not be sized down so Daniel K remade it in my size. I will say that it faces up large and has a very nice spread for a cushion. It performed very well and is a super eye clean stone and the G color is white and bright. Pearlmans can't do an aset but they can take super magnified pictures that might help you. I'm sure it can be sent to a PS appraiser or to the appraiser of your choice as well. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your reply! You really have answered all of my questions. I appreciate you you telling me everything.

I have read a bunch of your threads and it seems like we are on the same page as far as really making sure it is the right one! :D

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

Mrs Salvo do you mind if i ask you why you are selling it? It is gorgeous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate|1339558341|3215139 said:

Hi hotskate,
I have 5 children, 3 of them still young, and work part time at a place that isn't conducive to wearing fine jewelry. As much as I love it, it was spending most of it's time in a box and my husband and I felt it would be better to sell it and hopefully go to someone who could really wear and appreciate it.

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

mrssalvo|1339590371|3215294 said:
hotskate|1339558341|3215139 said:

Hi hotskate,
I have 5 children, 3 of them still young, and work part time at a place that isn't conducive to wearing fine jewelry. As much as I love it, it was spending most of it's time in a box and my husband and I felt it would be better to sell it and hopefully go to someone who could really wear and appreciate it.

Thank you for getting back to me :)

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

MrsSlavo,

The ring is absolutely gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl: :appl: :appl:

(I told ya so! :bigsmile: )

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1340164709|3219945 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl:

(I told ya so! :bigsmile: )

:love: :love: :love: :razz: :razz:

You were so correct thank you thank you

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

We really do try to be honest here and help people find something excellent. It was just the case that after awhile in this thread, I realized the best cushion I knew of was that one, and for anyone with that ring size especially, it was an excellent buy! And MrsSalvo had held out a long time hoping someone with small fingers would come along, because she could have easily separated the stone from the setting earlier. She is on vacation but I am sure she'll be checking in to PS soon!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hotskate, I'm so happy you think so! All my best to you and your fiancée!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow, so glad this worked out! It's a gorgeous ring-I'm sure your fiancee will love it for years to come! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hotskate, so you bought MrsSalvo's ring?! That's awesome!! :bigsmile:

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

Laila619|1340230098|3220581 said:
hotskate, so you bought MrsSalvo's ring?! That's awesome!! :bigsmile:

I did I did I did. It is truly amazing, The appraisers loved it as well, the attention to detail in this piece is top notch. Even the pave diamonds all match to a T all with the same sized tables and excellent cut. The appraisers were impressed to say the least.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so happy that gorgeous ring has found a great home! :appl:

Now hotskate, hurry and propose, and then come back and post a thread with hand pictures on Show Me the Bling!!! :bigsmile:

hotskate

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1340231976|3220611 said:
I am so happy that gorgeous ring has found a great home! :appl:

Now hotskate, hurry and propose, and then come back and post a thread with hand pictures on Show Me the Bling!!! :bigsmile:

It will happen ;-) :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results