shape
carat
color
clarity

So when does Macy''s have Friends & Family coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im in love with a new Coach handbag!!! This lovely right here. She's pretty expensive though. BUT SOOO GORGEOUS
30.gif
(and I feel I do owe myself a nice gift for landing my new amazing job!
27.gif
) Last time I got a Coach handbag, I heard here on PS about the Macy's Friends & Family coupon (where you can actually use it on Coach) and I was just curious if anyone here knows when they will be coming out with another one? I think the one I used was in May.

Thanks if you know!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What other department stores do you have in your area? My parents have Boston Store (there are other names too) and I think right now is their goodwill sale where you bring in an item of clothing to donate and you get 20% any one item. Also Coach sends out 25% coupons from time to time.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tacori! I''ve always wanted to tell you that your little girl is ADORABLE!!!
28.gif

I do get those coupons from Coach but that is very rare. The other department stores I have that have Coach bags are Dillards (where I saw the bag) Saks, Neiman, and Nordstrom

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! We are lucky b/c she is as sweet as she is pretty
16.gif

So you don''t have a Bon-Ton Store (Berner''s (sp?), Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger''s or Younkers)? We don''t either...wish we did. The Goodwill sale is awesome! I feel like Coach sent out a coupon last x-mas. Might be worth it to wait.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
No, we don''t have any of those stores here. We have a Coach Outlet about 45 minutes from home. But they wont have this bag there. I think Coach did send that coupon out at Christmas but I think I also got one in Feb/Mar and one more in May/June(ish) but of course, I didn''t use it then. I had actually gotten a coupon from Coach about 2-3 weeks after I bought my Madeline at Macy''s with the Friends & Family coupon.

Not sure yet what Im going to do..........

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Usually they have F&F coupons twice a years; one in May and one in November. I''ve heard that the F&F had been pushed back to early December this year. So it should be Nov or Dec.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I went to Dillards (where I saw this bag) again yesterday and they sold it!!! Which is ok because then I can wait a little longer and see if I get a Coach coupon in the mail or hear about the Macy''s Friends & Family coupon...

Thanks for your help!

ladeetes

Rough_Rock
december 10th- 15th

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOO Nice heads up! I''m thinking of asking FF for a wristlet for Christmas since I already bought myself this Coach handbag in the brown (which I love). Thanks ladeetes.
36.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Reminder: Do not post coupons or links to coupons on the boards.

Policy #13-C states: Posts of any special promotions/offers/surveys/coupons/quizzes/games and alike from other companies as well as affiliate based URLs are not allowed.

The link to policies can be found at the bottom of every forum page. https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/faq.asp?mode=policy

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes ma''am!
4.gif
I actually found it online. I am SO going shopping next weekend
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results