shape
carat
color
clarity

So, what IS the average PS e-ring size? Add your info here so we can figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterysparkle

Rough_Rock
reporting in at 1.44 . i. love. my. e-ring>:)

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
lol! gwen you could get another degree with all of the data in this thread!! and it shows no signs of slowing down!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Ok my rings: E-ring, center stone 2.05 ACA RB and melee in the band are 1.00 ct
W-bands (don''t have them yet...next Sept :) are two eternity bands 1.00 ctw each.
So once I have them all together 5.00 yay
36.gif

Thanks for letting me share.

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
first e-ring was .15 (wowzers! I still have that diamond and have not figured out what I want to do with it yet, I vasilate between putting in setting for ring or in necklace)

First upgrade (before the wedding) was .32 F VS2, very good cut (GIA)
traded in for Second upgrade 1 year anniversary to .53 G SI2 good cut
traded in for third upgrade 3 years later to .73 G VS2 Excellant cut (GIA)...... this one should be here today
36.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
e-ring 1: .52ct RB solitaire (5.5)
e-ring 2: 1.04ct RB, .16ctw band (5.5)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 3:06:07 AM
Author: glitterysparkle
reporting in at 1.44 . i. love. my. e-ring>:)
I love your avatar!
30.gif

ETA - gwen you'll have to go over to the thread I am banned from if you want to factor mine in - cos ye all know but I don't!!!
20.gif
2.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 3:27:15 AM
Author: ringster
lol! gwen you could get another degree with all of the data in this thread!! and it shows no signs of slowing down!
That''s what I was hoping for! I''ve started organizing the numbers, but more are always welcome!!
9.gif

Delster, what?! There''s a thread on here that gives the size of your center stone?! WHERE?!!!! How did I miss that!!!
6.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

It''s somewhere in RockyTalky. Apparently the size is in the title of the thread, hence why I am banned (by BF) from that portion of PS. Although I am allowed use ''posted today'' again to browse the site, because it has moved from the first page... I''ve asked BF to message admin and get the title changed to ''Delster keep out!'' or something but I think he likes torturing me!!!
20.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 11:21:34 AM
Author: Delster
9.gif

It''s somewhere in RockyTalky. Apparently the size is in the title of the thread, hence why I am banned (by BF) from that portion of PS. Although I am allowed use ''posted today'' again to browse the site, because it has moved from the first page... I''ve asked BF to message admin and get the title changed to ''Delster keep out!'' or something but I think he likes torturing me!!!
20.gif
Hahah, that is kinda cruel! Evil man.
11.gif
Can you tell me the name he posted it under so I can find it? I had a look through but nothing jumped out at me as being definitely yours (maybe I am blind??).

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Center stone 1.03ct. Not sure about my setting.

Centre stone 1.8

Sides total 0.63

Pave total... um....
33.gif

Total carat weight of ering.. 3.21 ct

Wedding band is 0.75 full eternity

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Gwendolyn~are you going to calculate on the median or the mean? We have a few outliers here that could skew the results toward the larger size...

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
E-ring setting - .23 in meele
E-ring stone - 1.014 ct. Round
Total - 1.244 tcw

Gwen, you must be getting a math oriented masters..

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
risingsun, I''m going to calculate a few different things, which is why I didn''t want to go with a poll.

Stephanie, no, actually, I''m getting a master''s in special education. I''m just a dork.
3.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 12:50:56 PM
Author: gwendolyn

9.gif

20.gif
11.gif
Can you tell me the name he posted it under so I can find it? I had a look through but nothing jumped out at me as being definitely yours (maybe I am blind??).
I''ll keep the suspense going a wee bit longer for you shall I?
2.gif
Here is my side of the story - check out the second page, the cheeky bugger posted on my thread so I kicked him out
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 5:12:26 PM
Date: 4/21/2008 12:50:56 PM

Author: gwendolyn

9.gif

20.gif

11.gif

I''ll keep the suspense going a wee bit longer for you shall I?
2.gif
Here is my side of the story - check out the second page, the cheeky bugger posted on my thread so I kicked him out
9.gif
LOL, that''s a GREAT story! The two of you are just too cute! *scribbles down Delster''s stone''s info* When are you off to NYC again?
9.gif

No Stone Unturned

Rough_Rock
hey...my bf recently purchased my ring but hasnt officially proposed yet ...but my ering is
1.51ct center cushion f/vs1
.82ct setting pave 3-sided vs1/2

hope im not posting to late...
3.gif

lala0306

Rough_Rock
1.52 Center stone & about .6 for total carat weight 1.58

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

20.gif

Delster, they never stop doing that!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.5 RB
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2008 1:07:16 AM
Author: diamondfan
Uh oh, what should I expect?

Lovemyboston

Rough_Rock
I have a princess solitaire

1.11 carats

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2008 1:07:16 AM
Author: diamondfan

I know!
9.gif
And yet we love ''em anyway!!!
20.gif
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Original e-ring was a three stone, .52 ct center with .25 ct sides, all rounds.

Present e-ring is a 1.01 round center, with 1 carat round channel-set side stones.

Upgrade should be a 2 ct princess solitaire. :) Can''t wait!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Delster and Harriet, mine love to jerk my chain. After 18 years I still fall for it. I still get soooooo mad at him, and he enjoys it!!!!

I want the all pave Cartier trinity. Started mentioning it. One night I was in a crabby mood and snapped at him. Oh, he says, what a shame. If you had just been nice I would get you the ring.

Well, I have flat and said, you can have your fun if you like, but get real. Come to the mall and see it. He does, takes the guy's card. Now, for a few weeks, he is dropping hints. Again, I say STOP...what gives? He finally says it will be mine by the end of the summer. Well, our anniversary is August so that is what I am thinking. He says, I have my plan. I knew when I am going to do it. I say, wanna share? No, he says. You will find out. UUGGH. He then tells me I have to be nice to his mom when she comes and that I have to re organize our tub ledge and our shower bench, both of which have so many bottles of stuff you cannot sit down. I have refused to do this for 15 years. Now, he says, Oh, that ring would have looked so nice on you...so of course I want to deck him. He thinks it is a riot. He is milking this for all it is worth. I say, they have my size now. And prices keep going up. He says, they can get your size if I want it and the price increase is not your concern. My, how rational he is! I keep calling SA to see if he will tell me anything, keep visiting it. One night, hubby says, how do you know I do not have it already? Ha! I tell him, it was in the store today, I was in. He laughs and says, that could be another one. NOTHING. I am sure hubby warned him about my obsessive tendencies.

He has ALWAYS liked to do this. So trust me, I think a guy who likes to do that always does. And when I say to hubby, it is like kicking a kitten. You know how I get when I want something and yet you tease me mercilessly. His answer? Just let things go and trust me. I always take care of you. And his feeling is, since I tell him exactly what I want, and for what, the element of surprise has been removed...so THIS is how he makes it fun, the sadist.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jerk his chain too!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do. Told him the pave trinity bracelet is next on my list!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Don't forget the earrings.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do not love the earrings. Have the Oprah stud and pear drops in mind. Like the ones I tried on in Aspen last year. Plus a couple other thing up my sleeve.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t matter. It''s all for chain-jerking purposes.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results