shape
carat
color
clarity

So... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

furstwinhall

Rough_Rock
This is the best photo I could get after hours of trying! I am thinking of putting in it a 6 prong platinum tiffany setting as my girl loves classic looks.

Specs:
Carat weight: 1.02
Cut: Signature Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Certificate: AGS

Depth: 61.8%
Table: 56%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle 0.9-2.0
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: None

Measurements: 6.41*6.47*3.98
Crown Angle: 34.6°
Crown %: 15.3
Pavillion Angle: 40.7°
Pavillion %: 43
HCA score: 1.1

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
The numbers look great. Have you seen the diamond?
I''m sure it will be fantastic - it is hard to beat a classic one carat in a tiffany setting.
Congrats

furstwinhall

Rough_Rock
Yes, I''ve seen it, I own it :) Received it a little while ago, but have had to take some time figuring out how to get a photo of it. Still trying to get a better pic.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very VERY nice choice! Your GF will be blown away by that baby, well done
36.gif
36.gif

To hijack quickly, as a fellow horse owner, that beauty in your avatar is one of your dressage horses? Got me drooling
3.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Ooh yes, gorgous diamond!
36.gif
Hey Lorelei, I ride dressage as well!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Jazmine - the things you find out about fellow posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love dressage, my absolute favourite!!!!! My poor baby is in solitary confinement at the moment as he has a sole bruise
15.gif
15.gif
Just waiting for the farrier tomorrow, then he and I will be happy again once he has recovered!
9.gif

furstwinhall

Rough_Rock
Nice to see so many Dressage enthusiasts here at PS! Yes, that guy in my avitar is a superstar, that was him as a 5 YO in Germany. He''s coming along nicely and will make a super dressage horse pretty soon. My GF (soon to be fiance) and I own a farm in Vermont, and then do the Florida show circuit in the winter...Not a bad life! As far as the diamond goes, I''m glad to see that you all like it as much as I do, when I first got it I could not believe how sparkly it was. Now I just have to find the perfect setting, but I have to weigh the fact that she is a horse woman and probably should have something more practical than a "tiffany" setting, but I know that she would love that classic look... I need to make a decision
32.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Furstwin, that horse is STUNNING! He has tons of presence and charisma and I wish you every success with him!

Regarding the ring, as a bling wearing horsewoman, the Tiffany 6 prong might be a good choice - I wear my solitaire all the time around horses ( unless there is a vet visit etc where I might be sent flying
6.gif
) but I manage fine with it. The 6 prong will give a little extra security for the diamond, just make sure the diamond isn't set too high and it should be fine. I think wearing rings around horses, the biggest problem can be gloves catching on the prongs. I vote to give her the Tiffany if that is what she wants, it is a good setting and will help protect the diamond rather than a 4 prong etc.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful horse indeed!
30.gif

you should be able to find a nice low setting that would be perfect for your diamond. best of luck!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Another dressage person here! He is lovely. What are his bloodlines? I don''t have a ring(yet!) but my mother wears her ring around the horses. FYI iodine, which we used to use to dip the umbilicus, turns diamonds and gold black. Talk about scary but the jewelers were able to make it white again! I can''t wait to see hand pics!

furstwinhall

Rough_Rock
Got to love all of these horse people! To answer your questions Indecisive, the horse in my avatar is by Flemmingh, out of a Rubenstein mare, and is branded Hanoverian. As for the setting, yeah, I have spoken to the guys at Jamesd Allen and they have a great, low, six prong solitaire setting that is not as of yet listed on their site. Theys ent me pics of the setting and it looks perfect! Should have the ring all togethere in the next few weeks and I''ll post hand shots
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results