shape
carat
color
clarity

So were any of you lucky and get some Missoni for Target?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: So were any of you lucky and get some Missoni for Target

I was! Just a few items tho. I had a fuller cart before my card processed before the 2nd crash. But my cart at 638 or whatever it was in the morning before the big crash was TOTALLY full when it crashed, and I had just finished clicking submit after entering my credit card. I was bummed!

I just got the two sweaters and one scarf online. Im SO SO Thankful my friend was able to pile me up. I should have those on Saturday :)

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Wow! I hadn't heard of this and I just googled Target out of curiosity. I'm now the proud owner of a small avalanche of Missoni clothes. :bigsmile:

It's a bit of a win for me - no one where I live has heard of Target, and picking carefully through the offerings can net you some classic looking Missoni styling. Some of the online-only stuff - was that made for Target, or is some of it just past seasons' stuff? I'm pretty sure the skirt and dress I just bought are the ones I tried on in Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh last year in a cocktail-fuelled shopping frenzy with a few dozen of my closest friends.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

I had no idea Missoni was collaborating with Target, but I do LOVE Missoni! I fell in love with a particular Missoni ad in Vogue way back when, I must have been in high school or maybe a freshman in college (so late 90s) and have loved them ever since.

I visit Missoni pieces in our local Neiman Marcus, but I don't own anything, myself.

I'm surprised to hear that so many haven't heard of Missoni. I still see their ads in fashion mags such as Vogue, and they're present in the major fashion weeks around the world.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

I don't dislike all Missoni items, but I'm no big fan of the iconic flamestitch zig-zag print. Which is all I saw in the Target pieces.

But, then, I'm also not into Burberry plaid and Hermes horsey bits prints, either. Maybe they're just a wee bit too iconic?? Well, whatever, they hold no appeal for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results