shape
carat
color
clarity

So my Jeff White sapphire is all boxed up.....just gotta figure out who to send it to....some feedba

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 12:09:48 PM
Author: DianaBanana
I''ll be wearing BLUE in September my friend.
36.gif
WOO HOO!!!

LS

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are in good hands; it''s going to come back unbelievably beautiful and the wait will be so worth it.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
DianaBanana:

The color of your sapphire is gorgeous and your ring sounds like it''s going to be amazing. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures of the ring when it is completed. Too bad you have to wait so long. Waiting is really hard. I have a question and you don''t have to answer if you don''t want to. I am curious about whether you negotiated with Leon on the price or agreed to whatever he asked. Thanks.

AN

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Some things in life are worth waiting for.. and I think Leon is one of them
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
*BLUE BUMP*
9.gif

So....any word yet??? Inquiring minds want to know!

LS

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh yes, very interested in whats going on?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS RING! I''m looking for a blue stone for a project that will start maybe at the beginning of next yr!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the bump LS! I called Leon today and he thinks it will be ready next week or the following...sounds like it will be ready by the time I return from vacation on 8/10.
36.gif

It sounded like the order might be taking a little longer due to him having to special order the single cut stones - oh well, as long as I'm wearing the ring in September, I'll be happy!

Thanks for your interest D&T and Atroop....hopefully I'll have some pictures to share with you soon.
35.gif

I'm so glad this isn't an e-ring or the wait would be killing me, I'm only obsessing a little....but then again, I did buy myself a Brian Gavin diamond and had it shipped to James Meyer to be set like Coati's beauty so I have been keeping myself busy!
27.gif
So actually...I'll have 2 rings to share with you soon.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
A Leon and a JM!!! My green monster is throwing a tantrum right now!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 7:35:58 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
A Leon and a JM!!! My green monster is throwing a tantrum right now!

No kidding! Lucky lady
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW you have been busy. I''m looking forward to seeing your Sapp and your BGDiamond in their settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results