shape
carat
color
clarity

So my Apple mouse was defective...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I posted here few days ago about problems I was having with my Mouse.Turns out it was defective.I am now looking for a replacement, hopefully one that gives me no trouble.Any recommendations? Please and thanks

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great, I was sorry to learn your rodent
41.gif
was sick. Can''t help you with an Apple, but I sure love my optic laser mouse for my PC. Does MAC make that type?

DKS

no sure if you know it...but that smiley icon I just used is called rodent. I realized my creativity would go unnoticed if I didn''t point that out. Toot toot ~ my own horn!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks DKS: your creativity is getting attention...I am not sure if any mouse would work.I would suspect that it would? How often do you have to change the battery?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Scarletta...it depends on usage. Usually every 3 months. My hubby has one with a docking station. So it is returned to charge when a light indicates it is getting low. These won''t work for you, but if MAC makes something comparable....I would look into it. Of course no pad needed, and it is more responsive than a regular mouse. I wish I knew Apple enough to help you.

Funny thing happened to me this week. I was returning some things to Ann Taylor in our most popular mall. Walked right to Ann Taylor and it was NOW an APPLE STORE! How rude! They wouldn''t accept my Ann Taylor return. But I did think it was cool to have an apple store instead of an apple area in CompUSA. Might look into one. Do you also use a PC? What do you like best about your Mac?

DKS

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DKS: I have apple as a lap top and a pc desk top..I do like my apple because its so easy ( I am computer illiterate) With my apple it just works and if it does not its far easier to figure it out.When we were in Mexico this came to a true test.Many people had lap tops ( it was my 1st trip with a lap top) In some areas it was impossible to get a connection.I got so confident with mine which worked easy or not at all.I always said its not my lap top problem, but rather the network''s.After few days other people would ask me if my lap top worked this day or not.In fact few people said they would consider Apple instead .My apple always connected unless the problem was with their network.( no I don''t work for Apple)
So that is my reason for liking it.It has lots of stuff that I have had no time to explore, but would do so with no fear if I had more time.I don''t know lots about computers, so if they make them easy its great for me...
Indeed it was very rude for Apple not to take your Ann Taylor return..

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great info to learn, thanks. We need a new Ltop for travel, maybe with those points you mentioned it would be in our best interest to consider a apple.

We did have an Apple desktop once...trial basis. I loved the noises it made for example the trash bin. And when you made a mistake or deletion you could hear paper being wadded up! I loved that! Those new apple desktops that are all in the monitor...are just too kewl! I hope the world becomes more apple friendly and more becomes available in terms of support and software.

Thanks for the info~DKS

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DKS: I am not sure if you know, but you can run windows on Apple now.I don''t want to do that because of many viruses etc.You should go to "Ann Taylor" again and check it out..Good luck to you.I think I did see optic laser mouse at Costco and I recall it reading on the box that its both windows and apple compatible.Will check it out..

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
You pretty much won't run into mouse compatibility issues at all. They are basically standard.

Your mighty mouse being defective was definitely a fluke. Any particular reason why you didn't just have them replace it with a new one? I personally hate changing batteries, and most any mouse you buy now (except wireless) will run off your computer's power (it draws charge through the USB cable). I would just go buy any mouse I think looks cute. It's not complicated technology, so it's not hard to make a "good" mouse.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Musey: I got money back ,with my bad luck with the mighty mouse I had enough of it and much prefer to get a different one now.I really should have gone sooner and have it checked.I was constantly blaming the battery and kept changing them...I want it to be wireless so I guess the battery or docking station mentioned by DKS are my only options...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results