shape
carat
color
clarity

So here''s a silly question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
How do you keep track of the threads that you have posted in here? I have tried the "Track this topic via email" button but nothing happens. I know I can track my posts in the "My Posts" section, but how do I know if someone replied after me? I know there must be something really obvious that I am missing.

Thanks for the help!
9.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
not a silly question. i was wondering the same thing myself!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I''m no help... I forget which threads I post in, then if I have some vague recollection, I have to search. At least with the posts I start, I pretty much remember the title so the searching is easier. I also spend countless amounts of time searching for "that ring I just saw posted by someone in some thread from some designer."
20.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The only way I know how to do it is by clicking on your own avatar. Then you have a couple options to see all posts, or all topics by yourself. (or anyone''s avatar you click on)

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Whew! I thought I was the only one who couldn''t figure it out!
3.gif

Looking at my old posts is fine, but I have to try to remember how many replies each topic has to see if there is anything new.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
You can click search ( on home page) and then click option you want...date, topic, author etc...It works well for me..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results