shape
carat
color
clarity

SO Excited! Need to share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
So, I need to vent my excitement, and no one else i know cares about jewelry, so here i am! I just got engaged last weekend with a beautiful .62 ct. round diamond. The only problem is the setting. It''s a Stuller Solstice, which we got from a B&M, and both me and my fiance feel it leaves something to be desired. We have been generally unhappy with the store''s work lately. The inside of the head of my ring is not polished, and it''s set pretty high, so you can see the unpolished parts. The tips of the prongs are not turned down, so it catches on literally everything. It honestly just looks like crap, which upsets me because i love my stone so much. I have been hesitant to even post pictures of it on here, thats how bad i feel it looks. Now we know the store is not going to do anything to accomadate us at this point, so i called Whiteflash. They were so helpful and understanding and really fun to talk to. So, I think im going to change my setting to the Sleek Lines Solitaire in white gold. They said it looks amazing with a smaller stone. My fiance is totally on board, so hopefully tonight we will call them and order it! Thanks for letting me vent!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Make sure you post your ring when you finish resetting it.

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry about your first ring.

I''m sure the new setting will turn out beautifully! They did great work on a band for me. The hardest part was waiting for the ring to arrive from WF, but they did the work really fast
1.gif

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
About how long did your ring take? I was so excited talking to them, i forgot to ask!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry for the disappointing situation, but you will be SO happy with WF and they will NOT send you anything but the BEST and I think the setting you are changing to IS A PERFECT and AWESOME choice for your stone! Will make it look soooooo much bigger IMO than the stuller.
36.gif
I would say you would have your ring back from WF in less than a week.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Wow, a week? That's so fast, it makes me even more excited! I'm so grateful for all of your encouragement, i hope it looks good. This is something i have really been struggling with this whole week, but i want to love absolutely everything about my ring not just the stone, you know? I had to get it resized 2 times, and it was just like each time i got it back. the less and less i liked the setting. It looks like the 6 prongs are swallowing my stone whole, and it's just set too high... minus the ugly prong tips and all the other problems.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I am sorry that the first ring was such a downer...maybe you could at least post a before and after shot once the new ring is complete?!

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I will post before and after.... and i''m hoping the after will look MUCH better!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results