shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited for my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Since moving and getting my new job, I''ve been meeting a lot of new people. One girl, E, has become a good friend of mine. She''s a few months younger than I am, she and her SO have been together about as long as BF and I have...just one difference. She''s married.

And now she''s expecting!!!! She''s not very far along, and I kind of found out by accident, but I''m so excited for her! She and her DH are really excited, but because she''s not out of her first trimester yet they''re not announcing this publicly. Obviously I promised her I wouldn''t say anything to anybody at work because it''s not mine to share. But I had to share with people that would be ''safe'', you know? I''m just so happy for her.
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I love babies... They''re a blessing, even if they make you sleepless zombies!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s wonderful! I bet you can''t wait until she announces it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love babies!! The whole pregnancy thing is so amazing!! Its such a shame I won''t be having anymore.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cheers to your friend; you sound like an awesome friend to her! That is super exciting news!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results