shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited! Engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Glow

Rough_Rock
I am so excited I had to share -- I just got engaged to the man of my dreams!
I hope everyone can share in this blessing and have great happiness!!!!

Here''s the amazing ring! It''s a 3 carat round brilliant solitaire. F SI1. Blazing white.
30.gif
No fluorescence. What we love so much about this diamond is its incredibly fiery and brilliant personality.
36.gif
If diamonds were cheerleaders, this one would be one of those hilarious SNL cheerleaders. LOL.

And I can''t believe he did this with no help! What a complete surprise. I feel so lucky!

Sorry about the blurry camera pics! Isn''t he the greatest?!!?????

And I get to marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy, ladies and gents!!!!!!!
30.gif

I hope everyone can share in this blessing and have great happiness!!!!

yay1.JPG

Glow

Rough_Rock
More pics! Here''s what an F looks like in very yellow bathroom lighting!

yay2.JPG

Glow

Rough_Rock
Help! I can''t stop taking pictures!!!!
36.gif

yay3.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh girlie--only ONE picture???
3.gif
More, please...of this stunner! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Glow

Rough_Rock
I wish the camera phone pics would show some of the fire. In the pics it seems more brilliant, when it's actually more fiery. Natural sunlight brings out the brilliant white while other lights bring out the fire. I wonder if that makes sense?
41.gif
It's so much fun. I keep sticking it in my husband-to-be's face for him to admire. So far, so good because it makes him laugh!!!!!

yay4.JPG

Glow

Rough_Rock
For you side profile junkies!
30.gif

The setting is so beautiful. He chose a simple and lovely platinum 4-prong stuller solstice. I love how it shows off the diamond. Plus, this makes it soooo much easier to clean!
31.gif
Let the obsessive cleaning begin!!!!!

yay5.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hey, I know I''m aging, but these pics are blurry to my eyes....can you use the micro mode on your camera?? Help an old gal out would ya.......
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Glow

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Sharon!!!!

I've been admiring your rocks (from a distance -- because you can see them from that far away!) for a long time on Pricescope.

VERY BEAUTIFUL! So any compliment from you, a connoisseur, is truly an honor.

Merci!!!!!!

*edit* Just saw your request! YES! It must be torture when all the Pricescope pics are lovely macro Canon pro shots on flowers! =D

These are all camera phone pics from my Treo! Hahahaha! So it's not your eyesight -- it's my blurry camera phone. I will get digital pics in soon!!!! Thanks for your patience! I know I've clamored for better pics in my head MANY MANY times on this awesome site.

YAY!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ering! It looks huge on you! I can't wait to see some digital camera pictures! We need to see more pictures! Congratulations on your engagement!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2007 6:50:09 PM
Author: Glow
Thank you, Sharon!!!!

I''ve been admiring your rocks (from a distance -- because you can see them from that far away!) for a long time on Pricescope.

VERY BEAUTIFUL! So any compliment from you, a connoisseur, is truly an honor.

Merci!!!!!!

*edit* Just saw your request! YES! It must be torture when all the Pricescope pics are lovely macro Canon pro shots on flowers! =D

These are all camera phone pics from my Treo! Hahahaha! So it''s not your eyesight -- it''s my blurry camera phone. I will get digital pics in soon!!!! Thanks for your patience! I know I''ve clamored for better pics in my head MANY MANY times on this awesome site.

YAY!
HI:

How kind of you to say such nice things!
1.gif
1.gif

Your happiness radiates thru the computer--again all the best to you and yours! Of course I look forward to "crisper"
3.gif
pictures.......

cheers--Sharon

cheers--Sharon

Glow

Rough_Rock
Thank you snlee! Thank you, Sharon!

I will get on the digital photos asap! I am laughing because I wrote that he did it with no help...well, I did tell him that F SI1 was my sweet spot. And I am so glad that I did. So in that, I did help!!!!!
31.gif
Everything else I left up to him...except I did say I loved the classic look of a solitaire (no back-up singers!)...and hehehehehe... I pointed him to a few online vendors. But he ended up going with a trusted family jeweler he had a connection to in NYC.

Hahahahahaha! So sorry, he DID have some hints! ROFL.

I love that man!!!
30.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That is some serious BLING! What''s your finger size? I hope you can post clearer pics so we can really see this gem. CONGRATS on your engagement.

Glow

Rough_Rock
Thanks, rocks&purses! I, too, love rocks and purses!!!

My finger size is 4.75 in the summer and 4.5 in the winter. This ring is a 5 so it's very floppy.

We're both afraid I'll gesticulate too wildly in an animated conversation and it'll fly off into a Manhattan gutter! Actually, it's funny at first but then it's not so funny! Hahahaha.

Glow

Rough_Rock
snlee, you have my dream wedding set!

Gorgeous solitaire! You are making me wish for 2 more prongs! LOL.
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Just doesnt get any better than that!

Congratulations, and enjoy this very special time!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BAM!

i just got punched in the face. oh sorry, that was your ENORMOUS DIAMOND!! it is beautiful, and i can't imagine what kind of hospital bill i'm going to have when you post crisp shots from a camera!!
26.gif
41.gif
1.gif

ETA: um, sorry, i was blind...er distracted and i forgot the most important part: CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! truly, your excitement and love eminate and that's wonderful.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 7:44:02 PM
Author: rainydaze
BAM!

i just got punched in the face. oh sorry, that was your ENORMOUS DIAMOND!! it is beautiful, and i can''t imagine what kind of hospital bill i''m going to have when you post crisp shots from a camera!!
26.gif
41.gif
1.gif

ETA: um, sorry, i was blind...er distracted and i forgot the most important part: CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! truly, your excitement and love eminate and that''s wonderful.

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh, rainydaze!
And congrats again, Glow!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!! That stone is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your engagement Glow!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Glow!!! Your ring is fabulous!
36.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Congrats, Glow! What a rock! 3 ct F color is to die for! I like the simple setting too, so classic.
More pictures, please!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY, that thing is AMAZING! That diamond IS a Spartan Cheerleader and I''m Mary Katherine Gallagher right now falling into a table after seeing that beauty!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness. I have no words. Actually I lied. That is gorgeous, classic, ENORMOUS, drop dead yummy!!! Please more pics!!!

a

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your excitement REALLY shines through in your posts! I am soooo happy for you!!!! Your ring is absolutely stunning!!! Love, love, love the F color! Congrats on your engagement!!! How did he propose?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Your ering is stunning and HUGE!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! Congrats on your engagement!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 7:32:39 PM
Author: Glow
snlee, you have my dream wedding set!

Gorgeous solitaire! You are making me wish for 2 more prongs! LOL.
30.gif
Aww thank you Glow! *blush* YOU make me wish for a 3ct diamond!
2.gif
9.gif
3.gif

I have a F SI1 diamond too. I think you have great taste and your fiance did an awesome job!

Can't wait to see more pictures!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful (and might I say hefty) engagement ring. Congrats on your wonderful news, I wish you best!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! Your ring is simply gorgeous and HUGE!!!!
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your exquisite ring!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!

10.gif

Whew, there, now I can see. And my goodness, what I see is one BIG, beautiful diamond. The fingers aren''t bad either.
11.gif
2.gif

Congratulations Glow (how appropo), your hubby to be did spectacular!! It''s just gorgeous.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results