shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited - Check out what's on its way!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love your pictures! That pear is yummy :lickout:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is a gorgeous pear. So white and brilliant with no bowtie. Love the shape proportion too...I wouldn't mind that kind of chubbiness. :appl:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lknvrb4|1416488511|3787149 said:
Gorgeous pear, love the proportions.

Thank you, Lknvrb4! Needless to say, I am quite pleased :)

Chrono|1416492356|3787175 said:
Need...clearer...pics. :cheeky:

I know! I couldn't get a clearer pic for my life! I lost the sun, my hands were still frozen from walking outside, and having just opened the box…you gotta know my little hand just wouldn't sit still :) Once it's set, I promise - better, clearer pics!

woofmama|1416492625|3787178 said:
Love your pictures! That pear is yummy :lickout:

Thank you, Woofmama!!!

Diamondbug|1416492844|3787182 said:
WOW that is a gorgeous pear. So white and brilliant with no bowtie. Love the shape proportion too...I wouldn't mind that kind of chubbiness. :appl:

Thank you, Diamondbug! I poured over stones looking for as white, well cut, and well-shaped as I could possibly find - and, I think there's just something fun about this stone's chubbiness :)

And, the meeting today went very well! I had the stone's specs confirmed, and we're going custom! We're creating a low-set basket setting with 5 delicate prongs (chevron tip at the top) for the added security, and a small, tapered, single, fixed bail that will lay flat, so the pendant will lay nicely. And, we picked a 16" 1mm diamond cut cable chain and are adding a jump ring at 15", so I can have it sit just below my collar bone if I like. I am very excited!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results