shape
carat
color
clarity

So close!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patience

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! I''ve been lurking but haven''t ever posted...but I think I''m only a week away from the big question day and I''m freaking out. All I can do is stare at the picture of the ring online that I''m pretty sure he bought for me, and feel like it''s never, ever going to get here. :) My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years and have gone through a gazillion things together, including my having moved 1000+ miles away so it''s long distance now. At least until he moves here next month to be with me.
1.gif

Just had to vent/share....the picture of the ring is here, except it''ll be with a princess instead of the radiant. ack!!!

E-ring

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love split shanks.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
oooohhhhhh! so very pretty- you will have such a wonderful ring!! and I would be just as crazy waiting for the time to arrive..the suspense would kill me....

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
It is amazing how slowly time can pass when you know he has the ring :)

But sure is a beautiful one and it and he will be worth the wait in the end. Hang in there.

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
Eeeek! You must be so excited/nervous!!! :) That is one gorgeous ring!!! Congrats (early!)!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
It is amazing how slowly time can pass when you know he has the ring :)
Like a funeral procession during peak rush hour.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is AMAZING!! LOVE it!
We are here to support you while you wait!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I totally feel your pain - my ring wil be ready on Tuesday or Wednesday, and time is already dragging, so it must just seem like its moving and snail speed for you! PS is a great distraction in the meantime, but I hope that "big question" (and beautiful ring!) some girl soon
10.gif

ETA: don't forget to post pictures for those of us still waiting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results