shape
carat
color
clarity

So antsy I can barely contain myself!

electricmayhem

Rough_Rock
SO and I have looked at rings a few times in the past few months. In January he said his time frame was in the next six months. Ladies, I NEED advice on how to be patient and not explode in anticipation!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Keep yourself busy.

My boyfriend has had my E-ring since November....and the time frame is before August ends.

I find myself not thinking about it when I''m busy doing things.

Its when I have too much free time when I started getting antsy and slightly psychotic.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
spend your time

-perfecting your manicure so your nails look nice
-reading PS to look at all of the gorgeous rings!!!

but no, autumnovember is right, just try to stay busy, don''t focus on it...

threadjack: my ring is in the process of being made right now, and I have no idea how long after that my BF will give it to me! just waiting for the insurance to go through and then they will start on the setting...I am so excited!!!!!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree, perfect your nails, go through your camera (take some practice shots..?), plan who you will call, etc.

I''m in the same boat! I know it''s sometime in July (ekk!) My ring is still at the jeweler because I know SO, if he had it in person he would be SOOOO excited he would just give it to me if I asked, lol, and that is not what I want nor does he.

BUT! here''s my issue... our year and a half anniversary is Sunday (which ftr we''re celebrating because my darling boyfriend who remembers everything, ever times ten, forgot our one year, yep completely forgot.) And I KNOW he says he has something special..? hmmph I also was hoping it was two weeks ago where we were at a bed and breakfast, alas oh well.

So that is why I say I can relate, I am going crazy!! I''ve taken to studying nightly for physics to keep busy, yuck.

Good Luck!! : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results