shape
carat
color
clarity

snlee--question about your band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi snlee--you said your eternity band is 3 ptrs from WF. Was it custom? Your stones look bigger than mine. Just wondering what the differences are in our bands. How wide and tall is your band? thanks for the info!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hi katie, I just saw this! I actually bought my band from Pearlman''s off the previously owned section. The ring was like new and it was originally purchased from WF. The stones are 3 pointers and the band is about 2.3mm wide and 2mm high. Not sure why the stones look bigger. Maybe it''s just my pictures.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
snlee one more question, can you tell me how big your ering is and what your finger size is? the ering looks huuuge on you! very nice

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
snlee, just had to pop in and say that I never tire of seeing your set, it''s AMAZING. Looks HUGE and GoRgEoUs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definately one of the main reasons I went with the rings I got-------I just wish I had such pretty little fingers...........

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Katiedid, your set is STUNNING!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, tell me your not unhappy with it.........I am QUEEN of changing my mind, but I just think you eneded up with SUCH a SMASHING set!!!!!!!! I LOVE the look sooooooooooooooooooooo much!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your set too katie!

Kissmark, thanks! My ering is 1.23 and a size 3.5.

Jenn, thank you! I love YOUR set too! A size 4ish isn''t big at all!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 12:20:08 PM
Author: snlee
I love your set too katie!

Kissmark, thanks! My ering is 1.23 and a size 3.5.

Jenn, thank you! I love YOUR set too! A size 4ish isn''t big at all!
oh that explains it! my ring is about the same size but my finger is 4.5!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I LOVE my set. I''m very happy with it! You ladies were both inspirations in picking mine out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results