shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Peak of Fancy''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
one more really quickly. My impossibly fabulous bridal party with our flowers.

320_IMG_1711_0.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again for all the super sweet comments. I have to say, my photographer did a good job of keeping me from feeling camera shy. I am usually NOT a fan of having my picture made.

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! That dress seems perfect for you.
p.s. Glad I''m not the only one thinking about armpit fat!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
congratulations!!! everything looked so beautiful! i LOVE your dress!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the dress!! Beautiful pictures and beautiful bride, congrats
36.gif
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your photographer did a wonderful job, as your camera shyness did not surface in any of the pictures you posted. Your dress is quite lovely and you carried it well.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
congrats and you look lovely - truly princess like!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
all the pics are wonderful..i especially love the one in front of the window..the back of that dress is simply amazing...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a treat for the eyes! You are all such lovely people and the artistry of the photography is really something. Love the drop chain of your necklace, it is so feminine. And the bouquet shot with the party...the color really pops. The detail I am intrigued most by, is the scalloped edge of your dress. It is perfect! Please post more. §

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks again everyone. I am happy to share the photos with you. I got so much advice from everyone concerning the wedding that I wanted to share what I ended up with.

msb Thanks! the back is what really made me love it. (well that and I kind of liked what it did for my waist.) I will have to find a picture of the back all bustled too.

door knob solitaire What sweet comments. The scalloping made me a little anxious at first because if I had needed to have the dress shortened once it arrived, I knew it would be difficult (the seamstress said it would have to be taken apart at the waist. Poor dress!). Luckily I''m a little tall, so instead of having it shortened, I was able to avoid having the dress hemmed by wearing heels.

And thanks everyone else for the super sweet dress comments. Like I said, I am glad that the BIW''s who were around when I had my last min "what if this isn''t really THE dress" flip out were here to tell me I was crazy.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one of us NOT seeing each other before the ceremony. We didn''t want to see each other before hand, our wedding coordinator (one of my dear friends) arranged for this to be taken. I was SO glad we did this shot because I was a little nervous at that point, and it was nice to be able to hold his hand for a second. (But we didn''t peak!)

320_IMG_1918.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
silly me, here I am posting all these photos on PS, and I have yet to post a ring photo...

obligitoryblingshot.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
All of our rings

320_IMG_2137.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly one of the prettiest dresses I have seen! I love it! All your pictures are great, but the ones of the back of your dress are gorgeous!

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
where did you get your dress???

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I got it at a little store called Belles and Beaus (cute name, huh?), but the couple who owned it retired after 25 years and closed the store about a month after my wedding. It''s by Jasmine though from their Couture line. I posted the style # somewhere in this thread (I can''t think of it right off the top of my head)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results