shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleeping Puppies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have SO many pictures of Portia sleeping in the funniest positions, I thought it''d be fun to have a sleeping dog thread where everyone can post their images!! I am sure others are like me, when she sleeps in a funky position I race to catch it on camera.

So here are a few! Please post yours!

pony sleeping a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one more..!!

pony sleeping b.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
soooo cute!

I''m off to find a few sleeping photos of my two fools...

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Awww Mara, how adorable....I didn''t realize how small Portia really is. I love taking pictures of my dog and cat in the cutest sleeping positions. The other day my cat was belly up in the dog bed and the dog was asleep next to him. Unfotunately by the time I got my camera to take a picture the love fest was over.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one more! this is when she made a pillow nest and slept in the middle of them. it was sooo cute.

i have TONS....!!!

nesting pony 0306a.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww Portia looks like an angel!! Here is my little Chihuahua, Corona, is his jacket. He usually ends up sleeping under the blankets in bed
20.gif

ronasleep1.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
AAAWWWW, I guess that''s why they say ''Let sleeping dogs lie'' cuz they''re so darned cute!!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
My first thought was that Portia looks like a little sleeping angel too!
12.gif

Here is my mom''s dog half asleep under the covers:

MVC-185X.JPG

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Woah, sorry about the size of that.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one my faves...Izzie and Cricket enjoying a little napski together...

sleepyizzandcrick1.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww too cute!!

F&I has a saying...the only good dog is a sleeping dog!

i love ''bed'' ones too aka under the covers and stuff because it''s just so human..

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh they are all so adorable!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have posted this one before, but its soooo funny, she was only about 8 weeks here and we died laughing when saw this!!

portia6b.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that looks soooooo uncomfortable. And soooo adorable.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha last one for now, i was working at the island and looked over my shoulder to see THIS...i just started cracking up, how is this comfortable? she slept like this for about an hour! talk about a head rush!!

portia hanging couch b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg LL the two of them cuddled together, sooo cute!!!!! and love the little sweater indecisive!! and the sleepy underthecover pic, priceless!! i just LOVE seeing sleeping doggies. they are the cutest.

oh and roppongi, she's not that small but she can curl herself into the tiniest ball when she wants to!! she is about 17 lbs and hmm maybe 24 inches long when stretched out? but in a ball she is very small.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Here is (literally!) our furball, Kaji...

IMG_0296aa.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
and another ......... she really likes to wedge herself into confined spaces!

IMG_0370aaa.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great thread Mara. I love seeing all the precious sleeping puppies. They are all soooo cute!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! sooo cute! CHewy loves to sleep in the strangest positions also! I swear that boy is the most restless sleeper ever. his fave positions are with his head hanging over something a la portia in the head rush pic, or on his back with his feet sticking straight up in the air! I have to start taking pics, he is hilarious when he sleeps!

Keep the pics coming, they are just too too cute!

widget

Ideal_Rock
GREAT thread idea, Mara!!
36.gif

Here''s a pic of a puppy that I found on another site and thought was so cute I saved it:

Unpps.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
I know...this is supposed to be a puppy thread, but Widget is still a baby to me....
5.gif

Here she is trying to sleep, but her mom is bugging her with that darned camera..

000_1641.JPG

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
This may be my favorite thread, ever!!!

They always end up in such funny positions, but move before I can photograph it. So pics are rare, but...

Here''s a good one of my Tinker Toy. You can''t quite tell, but she''s practically falling off the sofa.

falling off sofa small.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 10:53:38 PM
Author: widget
I know...this is supposed to be a puppy thread, but Widget is still a baby to me....
5.gif

Here she is trying to sleep, but her mom is bugging her with that darned camera..
What a sweet face! I just love everyone''s cuddle bugs!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one of Autumn. Nothing special, but it is hard to catch her sleeping at all!

sleeping autumn 1 small.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! I know they aren''t actually sleeping, but they were before I went in there with the camera! And I love when they sleep together (I think I have posted this before, I love it so much!)

And Widget, I think sleeping dogs of all ages are welcome...At least I hope so, since mine haven''t been pups for a while!

Sleepy Puppies copy.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is TOO cute!! I found another one of Corona cuddeling with his stuffed animal that is as big as he is.
puplove.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness – I LOVE – LOVE –LOVE the pictures! It’s so darling!!!
Mara – Portia is so beautiful – a little angel – fluffy boll!

Thanks for sharing!
12.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhhhh I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!! Everyone''s dogs are soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of Zoe that just cracked me up. She was out cold
1.gif

sleepingzoefun1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results