carat
color
clarity

Sleep

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy.

Are there marijuana products with medical benefit that don't get you high at all?
I'm not referring to products that, if you keep the dose low enough, do not get you high.
IOW are there cannibus products that can't get you high no matter how much you take?

I tried pot years ago.
I brought my Rx bottles to a "Dr." to prove I had glaucoma I got a California medical pot card.
I tried smoking it, but it didn't do anything for my glaucoma so I gave it to a friend.

I don't like the disorienting buzz pot gives.
I prefer the mellow (but not stupid-making) calm of wine.
I'm already plenty stupid enough.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy.

Are there marijuana products with medical benefit that don't get you high at all?
I'm not referring to products that, if you keep the dose low enough, do not get you high.
IOW are there cannibus products that can't get you high no matter how much you take?

I tried pot years ago.
I brought my Rx bottles to a "Dr." to prove I had glaucoma I got a California medical pot card.
I tried smoking it, but it didn't do anything for my glaucoma so I gave it to a friend.

I don't like the disorienting buzz pot gives.
I prefer the mellow (but not stupid-making) calm of wine.
I'm already plenty stupid enough.

I’m sorry Kenny. I don’t know. I agree with you I don’t care for feeling disoriented but taking half a gummy minimizes that and when I wake I feel refreshed.

My experience is I found cbd did nothing for me but the thc allows me to fall and stay asleep. For me thc gives me the feeling a glass of wine gives me but is better because I can stay asleep.

Funnily enough I never tried pot (smoking or edibles) when I was younger due to my dad scaring the crap out of me about pot and other (at the time) illegal drugs changing brain waves. So I was in my 50s before I ever tried cbd or thc. Better late than never :)

And at this point I just want to get a good night’s sleep and I’ll take that risk.

Here’s a breakdown of cbd vs thc

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks much, missy.
That link answers lots of my questions and some I didn't know I had.
Also, the source seems quite reputable.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results