shape
carat
color
clarity

Skippy123...Happy PS Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Skippy! Could not be a nicer anniversary girl! So glad you are here...XOXO
1.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, congrats! You are a sweetheart and make PS a great place.
Maybe I missed it (I haven''t been around as much), but did everything come out ok with the heirloom sapphire and diamond broach?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy A skippy!!! It''s so wonderful having you around, I hope you stick around for another few years. We all just love how fresh and sweet you are!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 9:06:42 PM
Author: :)
Skippy, congrats! You are a sweetheart and make PS a great place.
Maybe I missed it (I haven''t been around as much), but did everything come out ok with the heirloom sapphire and diamond broach?
Miss Lisa, I know you are super busy but thank you! I love reading your posts; you are always so thoughtful!!! To answer your question, yes, we are keeping the art deco broach. It is my birthday and Christmas gift since we had to buy it; hopefully someday I will a child whom I can pass it down to. Thank you for asking
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 7:18:25 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Skip, no way have you only been here a year! You are as much PS as the pricescope web thingy....well, YOU ROCK, I adore you and so grateful you are here. You are such a sweetie to everyone!

Love ya girlie!! §
emlove.gif

Just a footnote...you are valued and thought more highly than that spider web thingy (I don''t get that thing)...I just meant you are a treasured fixture around these here parts!
DKS, awww, thanks for calling me a fixture (made me think of your smtr thread). heheee You are too cute; I think it seems like I have been here longer is because I am such a motor mouth!
computer.gif
Thank you! I am glad you are part of PS; I know tons of people love ya!!!!!! I love reading all your good marriage advice; I always think "she get''s" and glad you share your experiences.
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 7:30:16 PM
Author: diamondfan
Wow, Skippy! Could not be a nicer anniversary girl! So glad you are here...XOXO
1.gif
Caroline, I sooooo miss you; I am guessing you are super busy (hoping you post more)!!! You are such a doll and have a huge heart!!! Did you wear your gorgeous necklace yet? Maybe you can show that gorgeous bling off at a Holiday party!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 9:07:49 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Happy A skippy!!! It''s so wonderful having you around, I hope you stick around for another few years. We all just love how fresh and sweet you are!
Kcoursolle, thank you; that means a lot to me coming from you (one of the first few PS''ers I talked to here)!!! I bet you are enjoying married life; I have been reading your thread on replacing your ring. I hope you find something as wonderful as you!!!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary Miss Skippy. Hope you had some virtual PS pie to celebrate. Lemon of course!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 11:13:51 PM
Author: Mara
Happy Anniversary Miss Skippy. Hope you had some virtual PS pie to celebrate. Lemon of course!!!
With REAL cream! Happy Anniversary!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, friend!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you too, crown1!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip, I was having trouble posting in Safari (I have a Mac). Apparently others have had this issue too, so I was not on PS as much til I figured it out!

I have worn the necklace a few times, really love it, but need a great bracelet and earrings to go with it! (tee hee, hubby rolls his eyes at that you can be sure!)

Busy here, just sent the mother in law nasty one home from Thanksgiving, thank god. Gearing up for travel and some events, the kids are all super buys, but otherwise fine!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Awww, shucks! He is a cool dude! Seriously, Skippy, when I think of you sunshine is the visual I get. You really are virtual sunshine!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all make Pricescope such a sweet place; you all keep me coming back, thank you friends for being wonderful! Also, thanks Andrey for this rockin site!!

SanDiegoLady, thank you! You are one of my favorite sweethearts too! My fingers and Toes are still crossed for the dispatch position; please keep us posted
1.gif

Mara and TGrl, thanks, yes yes pie for all and of course the real stuff
2.gif
Only the best for our lovely preggo and workout superwoman. hehee

Poshpepper, thank you! I love the new avatar w/your gorgeous sapphire and ranibow sparkles. hehe

Harriet, thanks; good to see you on this thread pal!!! Hope you entertain us w/more bling in the next year!

Diamondfan, oh no to mac problems. Did you see that Mrs. Salvo uses firefox and that has helped. Oh I am glad you have worn the necklace; I bet you look very elegant (I am jealous in a good way)!! Of course you need a matching braclet and earrings!!!!
31.gif
3.gif
heehee Glad the mil is gone. Have a safe trip traveling! Anywhere exciting?

Lumpkin, you are to sweet for words; thank you dear! I think I am the way I am because of my sweet mom. My mom is always smiling and positive. Since you are so wonderful your son will be the same way (me thinks it comes from the parents)!!! I do love the avatar; I have nephews so I could see you son loving his cool dude duds! Way too cute. hehee
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I am going to Chicago to visit my niece in college with my sister and mom, and then I come home and we go to Turks and Caicos...but WITH THE MOTHER IN LAW. And on top of that it is my birthday while we are gone and I have to have her with us through New Years. Yuck. But, hopefully it will be fine. (I am kidding myself since it is never fine when she is here but...)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 3:28:58 PM
Author: Skippy123
Delster, you are one of my favs too! Did you see I posted a pic for you in the knitting thread; I wish you the best teaching next semester! You will do awesome!

Skippy I sure did and I wrote you a reply!
9.gif
Thank you for the well wishes with the teaching. It''s a lot of work but it''s rewarding too.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 11:48:38 AM
Author: diamondfan
Skippy, I am going to Chicago to visit my niece in college with my sister and mom, and then I come home and we go to Turks and Caicos...but WITH THE MOTHER IN LAW. And on top of that it is my birthday while we are gone and I have to have her with us through New Years. Yuck. But, hopefully it will be fine. (I am kidding myself since it is never fine when she is here but...)
DF, dang to having the MIL at the Turks and Caicos; that is awful! It's like bringing parents to the honeymoon! I hope at least you can sneek away but that means sneaking away from your family too,darn!
38.gif
I am so sorry! I hope she doesn't forget her toiletries again
2.gif
When does she come back to your house? I would love to see pics. Will the boys surf?

HAPPY Birthday!!!!
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
When was it? Any bling???

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Skippy on your one year anni !!!
36.gif
36.gif
(Glad you decided to stick with the Christmas cards
2.gif
)

DF, good luck with your MIL....I have one of those too, so I wish you strength and lots of patience for your trip to T&C!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hlmr, heheee, I will send Christmas cards; thanks for the nice wishes you are so sweet!!!!

Delster, sorry, I did notice you posted and you made me LOL
lol.gif
on the curtins being ill because of the treatment part. I am not familiar w/the name you gave them! I am so happy you are part of PS; glad it is a fun outlet
1.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 12:13:12 PM
Author: Skippy123
Hlmr, heheee, I will send Christmas cards; thanks for the nice wishes you are so sweet!!!!

Delster, sorry, I did notice you posted and you made me LOL
lol.gif
on the curtins being ill because of the treatment part. I am not familiar w/the name you gave them! I am so happy you are part of PS; glad it is a fun outlet
1.gif

I looove Christmas cards. My parents get sackloads and hang them up all round the house. When the cards start rolling in it''s officially Christmas!!! That and when I hear Fairytale of New York on the radio for the first time...

Glad I gave you a giggle
9.gif
You call the wooden cladding on the outside of houses a ''treatment'' too, right? We don''t call anything a treatment unless it''s, em, medical. And usually unpleasant!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would like to get them more lessons if the resort offers it.

Bling coming, hopefully a tennis bracelet, birthday on December 20th...

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary Skippy you are so sweet and helpful and grateful that you are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results