shape
carat
color
clarity

Skippy123: do you still love your LG dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, are you there/here?! we''re in the market for a new dishwasher. did a search and saw your comment from 2007...... our washer, dryer, and refrigerator are LG and i''ve loved them. dishwasher that came with the house is a whirlpool.....and probably goes back to 1989 when the house was built. which LG dishwasher did you purchase?

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I still have it and do love it! It is awesome. Let me see if I can find which one I have; the controls are hidden so it is very sleek looking.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, this looks like it based on the functions but maybe they changed it a tiny bit with the lights but everything is exactly the same. It has been about 2 yrs and no problems what so ever. I love it, you can wash half the top or half the bottom it has 3 washer blades if that makes sense? We bought it at the home depot.

http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/home%20appliances_dishwashers__LDF8812ST.jhtml

eta: I love my LG fridge too!
face23.gif
Glad you love your LG's!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 2:00:31 PM
Author: movie zombie
for some reason hubby was thinking this one had 1/2 load ability: http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/home%20appliances_dishwashers__LDF6920ST.jhtml
and liked it i think because of the price. i don't see the 1/2 load ability listed but i do see it has its own water heater.

thanks for the quick response. i'll run the one you've got past him....i think its the one i saw some months ago and liked.

movie zombie
I *think* we got ours one sale for $999 or it was a rebate(?) and we bought it because of the 1/2 load ability. Hubby and I both love it.
face23.gif
eta: I think the one you like looks nice too! Also, I don't use the 1/2 load function, only hubby uses it! Just a thought.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need one like that! DH and I are always putting off running the dishwasher because "it''s not full yet . . . we can''t run it or we''ll be wasting water!" LOL!
25.gif
20.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the model 8812st is now in close out.....but i found one for $759+ $50 delivery +$10 take the old one +$100 setup fee. however, its a floor model. i''m going into scruz to look at it this afternoon and if i like it, it will be delivered and installed thursday!

i will use the 1/2 load pretty much all the time.....

thanks, skippy!!!!!!!

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 3:04:02 PM
the model 8812st is now in close out.....but i found one for $759+ $50 delivery +$10 take the old one +$100 setup fee. however, its a floor model. i''m going into scruz to look at it this afternoon and if i like it, it will be delivered and installed thursday!

i will use the 1/2 load pretty much all the time.....

thanks, skippy!!!!!!!

movie zombie
Sure, happy to help! Hubby loves the 1/2 load. hehe Hope you love it!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to chime in to thank both of you for alerting me that there is even such a thing as a 1/2 load dishwasher! I''ve never heard of that before, but it sounds beyond cool in terms of saving water and being able to run the dishwasher when we only have half a load done! Good luck with the new dishwasher hunt, movie zombie.
35.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i flashed the credit card and its being delivered and installed thursday. one chore off my list before we leave for tiff!

i seem to do more dishes for the cats than than the two of us during the week so the 1/2 load ability will be a real water saver in this household........

movie zombie

eta: you're welcome, Wishful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 8:46:17 PM
well, i flashed the credit card and its being delivered and installed thursday. one chore off my list before we leave for tiff!

i seem to do more dishes for the cats than than the two of us during the week so the 1/2 load ability will be a real water saver in this household........

movie zombie

eta: you''re welcome, Wishful!
Oh yay; I am excited for you!!!
36.gif
I used the 1/2 load today because you reminded me about it; I usually just wait to fill up the whole dishwasher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results