shape
carat
color
clarity

Skippy...these are for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I know these are not flower pics, but wanted to share some of my pics from our picnic at the shore last night - it was just beautiful....
Enjoy!

DSCN5066bestsm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
another one :}

DSCN5099sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
and another :}

DSCN5103sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
yup - another :}

DSCN5105sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now :}

DSCN5115bestsm.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken babe

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Wifey2b; those are amazing!!!! Where is the first picture? I love lighthouses
30.gif
I also love how there are big boulders out there; very cool! You are a sweeite pie Wifey; you and Storm make a perfect and sweet couple! The light peeking through the clouds is awesome; great pics! I missed you; glad you are around.

Thanks; I loved them
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

web_DSCN5066bestsm.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for interrupting, but those are amazing pictures, as always, wifey2b!!!

I''ve missed you too; happy to hear from you :)
35.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Where were these taken?? Nice photography. Now tell us about the picnic!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful photos if you don’t mind I going to use one for my wallpaper on my desktop.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
love the lighthouse picture! I am a lighthouse fan (can you tell by my avatar?)
emwink.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 2:42:31 PM
Author: strmrdr
kicken babe
thank you darling :} and thank you for the b&w version - awesome :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 2:57:25 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, Wifey2b; those are amazing!!!! Where is the first picture? I love lighthouses
30.gif
I also love how there are big boulders out there; very cool! You are a sweeite pie Wifey; you and Storm make a perfect and sweet couple! The light peeking through the clouds is awesome; great pics! I missed you; glad you are around.

Thanks; I loved them
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The first picture is here in Nova Scotia, about 15 minutes away from my home...ask Strm how great that light house is
31.gif
giggle *blush* The big boulders had to be put there after we had a major ice storm that washed up the shore line.
Thank you for your compliments on my photos...these were for anyone - but had to get your attention ;} lol
Have a great weekend :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 3:10:37 PM
Author: isaku5
Sorry for interrupting, but those are amazing pictures, as always, wifey2b!!!

I''ve missed you too; happy to hear from you :)
35.gif
Isaku5!!!!!!!! How are you girl?! Haven''t seen you in ages - thank you for the compliment - lol - those pics were meant for everyone - just wanted to get Skippy''s attention - giggle :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 3:12:33 PM
Author: Macie
Wonderful photos if you don’t mind I going to use one for my wallpaper on my desktop.
Macie...not a problem - right now I have no copyrights, but maybe someday - I would love to be able to sell my photography...it is my love next to Strm ;} But he knows that - I go to visit, and he has to give me at least ONE day of photo shooting - lol....lucky for me - he likes the hobby too so is something we both love doing and doing together :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 3:11:53 PM
Author: swingirl
Where were these taken?? Nice photography. Now tell us about the picnic!!
These photos were taken on the shore of Nova Scotia. ... now for the picnic - my Aunt and Uncle are here from another province, and they celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary last month. I got the brainwave to do a photo shoot of them. They have been married for 40 yrs, but always act like newly weds, so knew I could do really nice romantic pics of them and not look foolish for their age - Just got back from having a collage and enlagements done for them - they are so happy. So we just had baked chicken pieces, potato salad, cold can peas, tomato and cucumber, homemade bread and butter pickles and cookies for bizzert...ok - so I was too busy taking photos to eat too much - lol...but hey when you get scenery like that - then use it I say - giggle :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 3:38:50 PM
Author: diamondsrock
love the lighthouse picture! I am a lighthouse fan (can you tell by my avatar?)
emwink.gif
Thank you diamondsrock...My sister and her hubby as well as Strm''s sister are lighthouse fans too :} I will have too see - somewhere here I have some of the famous Peggy''s Cove lighthouse - that is the one here in Nova Scotia where the Swissair 111 crashed near...will look and post one of that for you :}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous pics wifey2b!! As you know, I am a huge fan of lighthouses!! We have one close to our house in Nantucket and love looking at it''s light at night. Kinda gives you a warm and comfy feeling!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont think iv posted this one here yet.
another of wifey2b''s shots.

web_2boat8-10.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
another....

web_Dscn1088.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 7:24:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Those are gorgeous pics wifey2b!! As you know, I am a huge fan of lighthouses!! We have one close to our house in Nantucket and love looking at it''s light at night. Kinda gives you a warm and comfy feeling!!
Thank you Kaleigh!! Oh but don''t they! I just love them...wished I lived closer - My friends used to live in one - that would have been sooooo kewl!!

Oh Hon - thank you for posting those - you did an awesome job on the apple blossom one :}

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 6:14:10 PM
Author: wifey2b
The first picture is here in Nova Scotia, about 15 minutes away from my home...ask Strm how great that light house is
31.gif
giggle *blush* The big boulders had to be put there after we had a major ice storm that washed up the shore line.
Thank you for your compliments on my photos...these were for anyone - but had to get your attention ;} lol
Did you get engaged out at the light house?

Awesome photos Wifey!!! Do you have any thunderstorm photos? I love looking at peoples pictures so I appreciate you showing us your beauty's. hehehe I love the bright pink in the flower photo!

Storm I like how you made that one phot black and white; super cool!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 9:08:02 PM

Date: 8/11/2007 6:14:10 PM
Author: wifey2b
31.gif
Did you get engaged out at the light house?

Awesome photos Wifey!!! Do you have any thunderstorm photos? I love looking at peoples pictures so I appreciate you showing us your beauty's. hehehe I love the bright pink in the flower photo!

Storm I like how you made that one phot black and white; super cool!
nope didn't get engaged there but her folks sent a Canadian air force plane to spy on us there!!!! (not really but it made for a good joke when it flew over)
There is a bench on the bay side that we sat on for a few hours talking and watching the sea on a few occasions.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 9:20:32 PM
nope didn't get engaged there but her folks sent a Canadian air force plane to spy on us there!!!! (not really but it made for a good joke when it flew over)
There is a bench on the bay side that we sat on for a few hours talking and watching the sea on a few occasions.
You two are killing me; you guys are so cute!
Wifey, keep the pictures comin; they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow wifey, beautiful photos!!! thanks for sharing them with us..

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2007 9:34:59 PM

Date: 8/11/2007 9:20:32 PM
nope didn''t get engaged there but her folks sent a Canadian air force plane to spy on us there!!!! (not really but it made for a good joke when it flew over)
You two are killing me; you guys are so cute!
Wifey, keep the pictures comin; they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
9.gif
Your wish is my command... just dont tell w2b :}

web_fall.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing. You guys take some awesome photos!

Jen

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the fall colors in the last one and then the green grass; that is amazing! It makes you want to pack a nice picnic and breathe in the fresh crisp fall air and soak in that beautiful view. Ahhh, gorgeous; thank you friends!!!
9.gif
You and Wifey made my weekend. hehehe
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, strm, that last shot is awesome!!
30.gif

wifey, you took some really great shots too, thanks for posting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results