shape
carat
color
clarity

Skippy...I met your governor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippy!

I met Bill Richardson yesterday at our 4th of July parade! He was the only one to show up for the parade and we were pretty impressed. My hometown has a huge parade every year on the 4th and it's a popular place for politicians to be, especially during primary/election years. I thought of you as he was passing by and I wanted to ask him if he knew Skippy, but I figured he wouldn't.
9.gif

ETA: well, he wasn't exactly the only one to show up for the parade but he was the only politician. I thought I should clarify.
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Zoe...I am laughing at your post! I did picture Bill as the only one in the parade...glad you clarified. Woo Hoo what a parade!

Sorry I know you wrote to Skippy, but I thought your words were cute.

DKS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heya Zoe!!!

Awwww, thanks for thinking of me; that would be funny if you asked him if he knew Skippy. hehehe. He is pretty tall, huh! My hubby took my picture w/him once (or at least that is what I thought at the time) but the camera didn't work so I never had a real pic and hubby didn't have the heart to say never mind to the Gov. I am glad he attended your parade; that is pretty cool!!!

9.gif

there are others from my state too but I will let them chime in if they want to

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results