shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizing Issues - Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK... another question, please. I''m hoping to hear from both the "experts" and the "layperson".

How noticeable is it IN PERSON (both to the wearer and to an observer) when two rings worn together are 1/4 size difference?

Anyone? Please?!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
THANK YOU!

Lynn

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I have two rings that are 1/2 size difference (with the e-ring being the bigger one) and visually I do not see any difference. The e-ring had a wider setting (3.5mm) so it just felt better a bit bigger than my wedding band.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lynn!

I have that with an eternity band and my e-ring. I can''t see a difference at all. One is 4.5 and the other is 4.25. Hope that helps!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
not noticeable. many people choose to have two different sized rings for a better fit.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
my rings are 6 1/2 and 6 5/8; no visible diff.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
none!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, my wedding ring is 1/4 size bigger than my ering, and you can''t tell at all. Now, wearing them, the size difference is definitely noticeable, but in terms of visuals, there''s no difference.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!
28.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I may be a little late to the party here, but mine are also diff by 1/4 size and it is absolutely not visible. I do feel the difference, though. It would be my preference for them to be the same, but my w-ring spins like crazy so i had it sized down a quarter size. If my e-ring were smaller it would be a royal pain to remove it each morning (I won''t wear it in the shower, but I do wear it all the rest of the time!)

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
No visual differnence, however, you will fell the difference and it might annoy you.

But I''m fussy!

HeeBeeGB

Rough_Rock
I had a hard time picking a proper size for my ering. I know my gf wears 2 rings at a time but they''re sized 12 and 13(Japanese sizing)....which translates to 6 and 6.5. I settled on a 6 1/4 for the ering. I guess she wasnt too particular but its not loose or tight...wierd huh...but they both work. There is a sight, visyal different for the 1/2 size but i doubt you''ll notice with a 1/4 size
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results