shape
carat
color
clarity

Size of melee in Ritani Endless Love ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if anyone knew the size of melee in the ritani endless love halo ring?

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
if i''m not mistaken, they are either 1 pointers or 1/2 pointers (i think probably 1/2 pointers...), but maybe someone else can be more precise...

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking 1 pointers too and I was sitting trying to count the stones from the ritani page but I couldn''t figure it out.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
1 pointers honey! You should have just called me.
2.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Callie!

I know I should have just called. I am thinking about having white flash make a halo for me...do you think 1.5 pointers will look a lot bigger than 1 pointers?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 10:37:03 AM
Author: AllieLuv83
Hey Callie!

I know I should have just called. I am thinking about having white flash make a halo for me...do you think 1.5 pointers will look a lot bigger than 1 pointers?

Yes, but I don''t know if that is a bad thing necessarily. Since you want a lot of finger coverage 1.5 pts will look bigger but not huge IMO. 1 pointers make a very very delicate halo, so you just need to decide which look you like best.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I do want a delicate halo...but I don''t want the halo to be too much metal. I am thinking about having whiteflash order me a cast from Adwar and set their ACA melee into it. I am torn between a ring that takes 1.5pointers and one that takes 1 pointers.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 9:24:20 PM
Author: AllieLuv83
I do want a delicate halo...but I don''t want the halo to be too much metal. I am thinking about having whiteflash order me a cast from Adwar and set their ACA melee into it. I am torn between a ring that takes 1.5pointers and one that takes 1 pointers.

1 pointers will probably show more metal than 1.5...and the difference in size isn''t huge.

sheena

Rough_Rock
I think the size of melee is 1 to 1.5

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have the halo ring.

I think the size of the pave diamonds on my band are 0.5 pointers though. I have about 50 and the ring is listed as 0.24 ctw.

I don''t know if the halo is any different though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results