shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Stone ring - need suggestions for profile design!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I was able to see the ring yesterday before it went into setting, and the gallery design looks GREAT. It's much more "me" than the original frilly design, and yet it still goes perfectly with the style of the ring. Success! I took a few photos to share with all of you as we move into this next stage of creating the ring. Please note that this is just the raw platinum ring base - diamonds and engraving are coming next!

Photo one is a close-up the gallery design that Ari thought would work best. It's slightly different than the arch example he showed me previously, because he said that this design was much more fluid and worked better when they were creating the ring. I am really happy with how it turned out, and it really helped to see it incorporated on the ring itself rather than trying to use my imagination!

Photo two is a zoomed-out shot so you can see more of a real-life perspective. As I mentioned in a previous post, I always forget how delicate SS settings are in person - you don't see the gallery design very clearly at all unless you put your face right up next to it - from a distance it just looks like a lovely, airy basket.

The last photo is the unfinished ring with my wedding band. I was thrilled to see that the two went perfectly together and that the small gap didn't bother me whatsoever - someone in the shop said that it looks sexy that way...I'll take it! :lol: Ari also said that he loves this ring with a wedding band and actually prefers it that way. I'm having him do some engraving on my band as well so that it looks even better with the ring. I'm so excited!

Two more weeks, and this puppy will be MINE. Now I just need to find ways to distract myself until then... :twirl:

725_1.jpg

725_3.jpg

725_2.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's looking fantastic. I adore it. I think you improved the setting, honestly. I can't wait to see the final.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh!!! Awesome!!! that is looking amazing, 2SH! Love it - you are right, it is soooo much more delicate than the zoomed photos show. I'm excited for you- those will be 2 long weeks, for sure! Oh why can't things be instant, just like text messaging!

It will be totally worth the wait and how cool to have wedding band details added as well - double awesome! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results