shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Stone NYC Trunk Show this month!

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
I know that there's a lot of East Coasters who've always wanted to visit SS in LA...well now SS is coming to you!

Single Stone is excited to announce that we will be having our 1st East Coast Trunk Show at Greenwich Jewelers in New York this month! The show is Friday, October 26th, and Saturday, October 27th. We look forward to working with our East Coast customers in person. Let us know if there is something special you are interested in and if you would like to make an appointment. Please contact Heather at [email protected]. This is the perfect opportunity to get that special something you have been eyeing.

Greenwich Jewelers is located at 64 Trinity Place New York, NY 10006. The hours on Friday are 10-7pm and Saturday from 11-6pm. Please click on the link below for directions.

http://www.greenwichjewelers.com/visitus
Single Stone Greenwich Jewelers
607 South Hill Street #204 64 Trinity Place
Los Angeles, California 90014 New York, NY 10006
www.singlestone.com www.greenwichjewelers.com
213-892-0772 212-964-7592

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm excited and planning to go. Anybody else?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"we"? Do you work with SS, or did you just C&P that from somewhere, lol.

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
No, I just cut & pasted it from the email. I wished I worked for them! DH recently told me that I should make it a career since I'm spending so much time looking at diamonds.

I just RSVP'd for the LA GTG via the members site. but don't know how I'm supposed to contact people. You'd think I'm a complete newbie on this site....not someone who's stalked it since 2004!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results