shape
carat
color
clarity

Single, double or more Diamond Bangle Bracelets?

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I have searched the threads here looking for more examples and ideas for diamond bangles. I am upgrading my ~.4 each princess cut earrings to 2.5ctw rounds for our 9 year anniversary this year (yay!) but I want to repurpose them since they were given to me by my dad. I was leaning toward diamond bangle. I also have a .72 diamond that I either want to find a match for or use as a single in a bangle. Anyone have more ideas or example some for these?

IMG_1443.png
IMG_1444.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, first one is mine and I still wear it everyday! You could make an asymmetrical bangle with the 3 diamonds as well.

keithgonzalez

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone! I have searched the threads here looking for more examples and ideas for diamond bangles. I am upgrading my ~.4 each princess cut earrings to 2.5ctw rounds for our 9 year anniversary this year (yay!) but I want to repurpose them since they were given to me by my dad. I was leaning toward diamond bangle. I also have a .72 diamond that I either want to find a match for or use as a single in a bangle. Anyone have more ideas or example some for these?

IMG_1443.png
uno online
IMG_1444.png

If you prefer a more flexible and fluid style, you could repurpose your diamonds into a diamond tennis bracelet. This design features a line of diamonds set in a row, allowing for comfortable movement on your wrist. It's my idea.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I don't have my bangle anymore but prefer to have the cuff version like DK. I think having the bangle on the underside of my wrist while at my desk typing would really bother me.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1607305727917_6741528843829209552.jpeg

So beautiful!!! Yes I meant cuff. I don’t like bangles that go all the way around. My issue is that I work in a chlorinated water… So I really need it to be easy to take on and off.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Yup, first one is mine and I still wear it everyday! You could make an asymmetrical bangle with the 3 diamonds as well.

It’s sooo pretty. So the 3 stones I have are one round and 2 princess. I not exactly sure how I could make that look good together. The princess ones aren’t very well cut and honestly the round isn’t the best cut either but better than the princess.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results