shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon G pink diamond flower band and Mirabelle flower pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely collection! Gorgeous!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute new set of goodies! I love the Simon G band.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gosh Butterfly that is soo pretty I really adore the ring and the pendant goes with it so beautifully not too matchy just perfect together.
I LOVE it! Very pretty!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME pieces Butterfly.....love them all!!!!

Lori

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful on it''s own.. but with the diamond bands, wow!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 5:11:22 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Here it is with two WG bands I got from ice.com. See how wide the ring looks on me. Still, it''s good to have options.
30.gif
Wow, they go perfectly with it!

Love that ring, I really like a lot of SG''s stuff. And your pendant is pretty too. Lucky you!

Enjoy butterfly!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I love the versatility of the three bands together! It looks just great! Love the pendant and Simon G. too!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
butterfly, I love your new Simon G! I enjoy wearing white gold with rose gold too. It''s such a pretty combination!

My wedding set is 13mm wide with the three rings. I had a jewelry nut friend who had a rule...... can you bend your finger? Then it''s not too wide! Of course you have to be comfortable, but I think your three rings look great together! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your collection but especially the band and especially the band with the diamond bands!! Gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I decided to wear all three to sleep last night and I had such a hard time taking them off my hand! I had to soap up my finger to get it off. So, note to self, don't wear very wide rings to sleep or wake up with swollen finger
23.gif
!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 11:50:55 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/26/2008 5:13:07 PM
Author: dianne

Date: 9/26/2008 5:11:22 PM
Here it is with two WG bands I got from ice.com. See how wide the ring looks on me. Still, it's good to have options.
I think it looks fantastic with those diamond bands. You think it's too wide?...I don't...very nice!!!
Oh I agree, its fabulous!! And, which bands are those from ice.com? SWEET!!! Your pieces are fantastic!
31.gif

SDL, I got them on ice.com for a fabulous price. I was trying to find bands to go with my upgrade ring and not spend a fortune since I don't know if the other ring, which happens to be a Simon G as well, will be my forever ring.

So, I had a coupon and got them for $400, no tax free shipping, and I did the 5 month payments, so they only cost me $80 a month. They look great with the rose gold swingish ring I got from them as well.

I am very picky with jewelery and notice any little thing that is wrong and I can tell you that the ice stuff I have received is very good workmanship wise. I would have returned them otherwise. I even bought one for my mom as well.
2.gif

BTW, they had them in rose gold as well, and I hesitated to get them because that was when I had ordered the ones from BBB and now I regret it because the WG ones are so fabulous and the price was the same for the RG ones.

Of course, now they no longer sell them in RG anymore.
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh they''re both lovely! I love the width of that ring, and the detail. pretty pink!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring and the necklace! I agree that the 13 mm width with the two bands looks just lovely on your hand - not too wide at all!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh my are those ever lovely! I love the pink sparklies. The workmanship is exquisite and very cool to get a peek at the undersides. What a treat to wake up and see these
36.gif
!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 12:40:24 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/27/2008 10:08:28 AM

SDL, I got them on ice.com for a fabulous price. I was trying to find bands to go with my upgrade ring and not spend a fortune since I don't know if the other ring, which happens to be a Simon G as well, will be my forever ring.

So, I had a coupon and got them for $400, no tax free shipping, and I did the 5 month payments, so they only cost me $80 a month. They look great with the rose gold swingish ring I got from them as well.

I am very picky with jewelery and notice any little thing that is wrong and I can tell you that the ice stuff I have received is very good workmanship wise. I would have returned them otherwise. I even bought one for my mom as well.
2.gif

BTW, they had them in rose gold as well, and I hesitated to get them because that was when I had ordered the ones from BBB and now I regret it because the WG ones are so fabulous and the price was the same for the RG ones.

Of course, now they no longer sell them in RG anymore.
2.gif
Are they eternity bands? Juuust checking.. I do have that first weight loss goal coming in 9 more pounds!
9.gif
31.gif
SDL, I could be wrong, but I think I found the link to her bands on Ice.com. If I am correct, they are described by the site as "semi" eternity bands. Here is the link: http://www.ice.com/home/product_details.jsp?productCode=P_RDA_017482

Hopefully butterfly will be able to correct me if I am wrong.

Though pricier, if you are looking for something with an antique feel, I found this in white, rose and yellow gold: http://www.ice.com/home/product_details.jsp?productCode=P_RDA_018706

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Butterfly,

I LOVE
emlove.gif
your taste in jewlery!! I get so happy every time I see your avitar. I tried that set on and just felt my fingers were too short for it. But on you it is so lovely. My dream is to play in your jewlery box(es!!??) one day!!

I also admire how you treat yourself to what you want.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

"Rock" on!!!!!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Omieluv and SDL. Yes, that is the ring I got. I can''t wear eternity bands because I have big knuckles and it seems evertime I have a baby, my finger size grows. It went from a 4.5 to a 5.25/5.5 now.

Omieluv, I have that second ring you posted in rose gold as well. Here is a picture. It looks great with the two semi bands from ice as well.

IMG_4305.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2008 11:09:14 AM
Author: coatimundi
Oh they''re both lovely! I love the width of that ring, and the detail. pretty pink!

I just need your beautiful morganite and I will be set!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone.

I really appreciate all the responses! They really make me smile!
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I hope you guys don''t mind, I took a few more pictures. Here is another closeup of the ring.

flower sparkle.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here are both of my simon g rings. I love that I got a shot of purple on my e-ring.
2.gif

both simon gs.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Last sparkly picture!
2.gif

IMG_4933.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I have to post this one. My favorite color is purple and I got this cool picture of a purple sparkle on my e-ring!
2.gif

purple fire.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring and it looks like it was made to have the diamond bands either side!

I ADORE your Mirabelle flower pendant. I''m familiar with the handbags, playing cards etc but have never seen the flower. I''m not normally a pink sapphire person but OMG it''s stunning. I love it!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:41:11 AM
Omieluv and SDL. Yes, that is the ring I got. I can''t wear eternity bands because I have big knuckles and it seems evertime I have a baby, my finger size grows. It went from a 4.5 to a 5.25/5.5 now.

Omieluv, I have that second ring you posted in rose gold as well. Here is a picture. It looks great with the two semi bands from ice as well.
Butterfly, thank you for clearing that up! I love 2nd ring in rose gold with your diamond band. Could you perhaps post a picture with the rose gold band between your semi bezel diamond bands? Thanks! :)

Your other rings are fabulous! I love your entire collection!!
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh so lovely. Thanks for showing us the underside as well. I like that it is wide but not "too wide".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results