shape
carat
color
clarity

Silvery Pink Tahitians & Greenish Teal Tahitians

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
A few weeks ago I put a kitty bed on my art desk so it was sitting in the sun... this one, P, has been happy ever since!

znewsb2.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Swedish Bean,

I was so inspired by your Elana experience and the luscious gray pink overtones of your strand that I just ordered one from her - silvery grey with pink overtones. I just love supporting a vendor that is so wonderful and I hope mine are as gorgeous as yours. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

He then promptly rolled over my photo shoot
6.gif
3.gif
11.gif

znewsb3.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
oh gosh its the kitty, what a love

Date: 3/1/2010 6:56:58 PM
Author: gardengloves
Swedish Bean,

I was so inspired by your Elana experience and the luscious gray pink overtones of your strand that I just ordered one from her - silvery grey with pink overtones. I just love supporting a vendor that is so wonderful and I hope mine are as gorgeous as yours. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

I really like that one! Can''t wait to see it.. it''ll be gorgeous
5.gif

emerald mixed up strand, silvery cherry, new emerald strand

I think they mesh well together!

znewsb5.jpg

The bands of color are VERY subtle, but they''re there and very pretty!

znewsb6.jpg

emerald, silver, new emerald, emerald, silver, new emerald .. lol

znewsb9.jpg

More of a realistic color. I wore the silver strand last night, and didnt wipe it down before the pictures so it looks less shiny than normal.

I also didn''t edit any of the colors in any of the pictures either.

znewsb10.jpg

Last one.

The VERDICT: Very nice. Has a lot more blemishes than the other two strands combined, but, eh, still worth it to keep. I think it adds to it''s charm ;-)

znewsb11.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2010 7:14:58 PM
Author: swedish bean
Last one.

The VERDICT: Very nice. Has a lot more blemishes than the other two strands combined, but, eh, still worth it to keep. I think it adds to it''s charm ;-)

I think it has a charm all it''s own. They appear to be a nice size too! The cat pictures are too cute. We need neck shots girl!! They are all just gorgeous for their own unique characteristics!!!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Aww, lookit the kitty.
1.gif

Thanks for posting these pics! Now I want me some peacock green tahitians!
3.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
kitty is stealing the show. His eyes match the emerald tahitians, and he knows it!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Swedish, I love both strands. But the greens ones...yummy!

Thanks everyone!

Yes, kitty does steal the show... and he knows it!
3.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I really like the irregular shape of the new strand, blemishes or no. It''s very organic in a eye-attracting way. It''s the sort of shape my husband prefer by far and away in pearls, actually. All your strands go beautifully together, in fact. (I think your first emerald strand is definitely the twin of mine!)

Does your kitty threaten to nosh on your pearls like mine does? I was fiddling with my new strand, and Rat noticed it and his first impulse was *MUNCH*. Luckily I (barely) rescued it from his pointy fangses, much to his dismay. Your kitty definitely knows he improved the photo shoot with his fine self!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results