shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces - who''s the best?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Is there someone specific at Signed Pieces I should try and speak to when I call? I think I have seen people post raves about Issac. We are starting our search for wedding bands and one of the places we are going to look at is SP but I want to speak to the most informed and helpful person there so I am hoping those of you who have dealt with them and had a great experience will chime in . . . Thank you so much for any guidance you can provide.

- hikerchick

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
My experiences with Pawel were great. He was extremely knowledgeable and super quick to return emails and phone calls.

Murr4168

Shiny_Rock
I''ve worked with both Pawel and Issac. Either is fine, just make sure to get everything checked out by an independent appraiser.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don''t need to ask for someone specific. I talked to a different man than those two, and he was great as well.

singular

Rough_Rock
Does someone have an email address? My emails to [email protected] are going unanswered.

My fiance wanted to know if they could make a custom shared prone, 7 stone, .5 tw, gallery style. Does anyone know if they deviate from the standard # diamonds/tw combos on their website?

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Yes - they do deviate from what is listed on their site - I wanted a TCW in between two they had on their site, so they made it for me. If the emaiil isn''t working, I''d just call them!

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I also sent multiple emails with no response so I called and left a message. Issac called me back and was super sweet and answered all my questions and gave me a quote while I was on the phone with him. When I had more questions, I called back and left a message and once again got a call back from Issac within a day. I think we are going to order from them soon . . . just waiting for my fiance to get on the ball and call WF for a quote.

Good Luck.

P.S., I am having them make a band that deviates from their bands listed online, so they will custom make a ring for you.

singular

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies. I ended up giving them a call and was able to get a price quote on what I wanted.

They mentioned I can make any of the bands into gallery style which was a bonus for us since we are trying to get as close as possible to a tiffany replica. The only thing I''m waiting on now is confirmation if they can make the setting thickness around 2.1mm instead of 2.5mm. The tiffany one is set very low which allows the band to sit flush alongside the e ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results