shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces upgrade policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
I know there is probably a thread already out there about this but I can''t seem to find it!

And I know I can give Isaac and company a call but I''d rather wait until I''m ready to place an order.

Anyone know the exact upgrade policy? And is it on all of their pieces?

I''m hoping to buy both an eternity ring and a pair of in/out hoops.
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
There *is* one on eternity bands...but I am not sure of the details. I want to say that you have to spend double...but again I am not sure. And my WB is even FROM SP! Best to give them a call and ask...

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Neat! I think you are right...I should just call and get all the info directly from SP. Since I''m not planning to purchase for a couple of months I didn''t want to bug them just yet.
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you call, let us know! I am sure there are others that would be interested in knowing the deal.

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
I was told by SP last year that you had to double the initial purchase price to upgrade. I don''t know if they have made a change to their policy since then. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results