shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces shared-prong...with bead set e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Do you think this wedding band...

.15ctw Platinum Wedding Band

...would look okay with a bead-set engagement ring? It''s only 1.4mm and I''m sure you couldn''t really tell HOW the diamonds are set, but I''m just not sure. Does anyone have it?

I''m seriously thinking about it as it''s not much more than a plain platinum band (which I was originally and am still thinking about!).

E B

Ideal_Rock
Is my name missing on anyone elses computer? In the box that shows who started the thread, I only see a blank. This is the second time it''s happened!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ebree,

I don't have this ring, but it looks very nice! Good points are that it would be very delicate and would stack nicely.

My only concern is the size of the diamonds. With 15 diamonds equaling .15, that makes them one pointers. They may be a little too small if you are looking for lots of bling.

ETA: Yeah, I don't see your name...strange!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 2:54:29 AM
Author: Jelly

My only concern is the size of the diamonds. With 15 diamonds equaling .15, that makes them one pointers. They may be a little too small if you are looking for lots of bling.

That's perfect! I'm not looking for lots of bling...just subtle sparkle. Think they're too small for that, even? I don't know. I have .35ctw of pave in my e-ring, 14 side diamonds total. So that'd make them...2.5 pointers?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
You can always get it and return it. Signed pieces has a pretty good return policy. Unfortunately the shipping fees may be expensive.

Return Policy

Satisfaction Guarantee

We fully guarantee the authenticity of every piece. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund (less shipping fees) within 30 days of receipt.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, I like that band very much. I really like a little extra bling in the WB. Just my personal preference mind you. I would pick a diamond band over a plain band anyday. I don''t think that you will be able to really tell about the differences in setting just at a casual glance. If it''s going to bother you under a loupe, that''s another story.
9.gif

Nope I can''t see your name either.

shay

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I noticed the name is blank, too. Also, I was looking at those bands, too. I really like it, subtle sparkle and shine.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I really like it! I think that''s probably about the size of the diamonds in my band if you want to compare degrees of sparkle.... It''s definitely less blingy than larger shared prong stones would be, but it''s very very sparkly and flashy and prettyyyyy as far as I''m concerned!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results