shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces Facets half eternity questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking of buying this ring:http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2093

Does anyone own this one or have you seen it in person? Does it sit out too far and would it sit well with a solitaire? I''m thinking of getting it in a G,H color because if I bought a princess cut diamond I''d probably get a G or H stone and I wouldn''t want the diamonds to be a lot whiter than my stone. Especially since rounds show less color to begin with. That makes sense doesn''t it?
28.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
It''s pretty! As I understand it, Facets have an awesome return policy, so I''d recommend you just buy it and try it with your e-ring
1.gif
Best way to answer any questions. (If you don''t have your e-ring yet, then I''d wait till you have it before buying it. Well, that''s what I''d do anyway.) Return it if it doesn''t suit. Lots of people on this forum have had great experiences with SP/Facets stuff, so I think you''re in good hands.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. If you have any questions give them a call they have a toll free number and are great to work with. I got my eternity band from them and was very pleased. Their number is 1-866-398-3074.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This one will actually sit "lower" next to your ering.

12808.jpg

Here''s the link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results