shape
carat
color
clarity

Side Bustle for an Asymmetrical Train

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
When I first tried on the Fanal, my consultant showed me roughly how to created a "side-bustle". This was unlike any other bustle I''ve seen before (including pictures of bustles linked to this thread). She began by pulling the entire train to the left, then pulling the train up section by section to the left hip. The first "section" would be fastened up under the seam on the left hip, then the others would fasten below that in a straight, vertical line. It was not similar to a french bustle, for nothing was tucked/folded under. Sorry if it''s hard to picture what I''m describing. This bustle worked well with the lines of the dress. Does anyone know what this type of bustle may be called, or even better, does anyone have pictures of a Fanal side bustle? I purchased my Fanal through a different bridal shop to save a considerable amount of money. I will be finding my own seamstress and I''m worried the bustle will cause problems. Thanks!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Haven''s bustle sounds similar to what you''re describing, here''s a pic of what she did:

havenbustlepsssssaf.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 1:50:36 PM
Author: sunnyd
Haven''s bustle sounds similar to what you''re describing, here''s a pic of what she did:

havenbustlepsssssaf.jpg

Oh how cute is that!! Well done haven
1.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I still swoon every time I see Haven''s dress.
30.gif

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
Thank you! This is adorable! It is very similar, except it wasn''t as cute under the tush!
emsmile.gif
I don''t believe she tucked any of that part of the train under at all. The entire train was either fastened on the left side of the dress or draping across the back from right to left. I wish I could see the left side of Haven''s bustle to be sure. Do any of you have photos of the left side of her all bustled up?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
that is such a cute bustle!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i have nothing to add except i married a "wags" too!

everyone calls me mrs. wags now (wags is short for another last name that i''m assuming is your FI''s last name)
36.gif

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
charbride: Yes, "wags" is short for my fiance''s last name, glad I will not be the only "Mrs. Wags" out there!
emteeth.gif

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
sunnyd: Thanks for posting that thread, the photos help a lot!

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 4:04:54 PM
Author: wagswifetobe
charbride: Yes, 'wags' is short for my fiance's last name, glad I will not be the only 'Mrs. Wags' out there!
emteeth.gif

My fiance has the same last name!... add me to the list of future Mrs. Wags
1.gif

Also, I'm a fanal bride too!

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
brown_eyes: How funny, what are the chances?! Glad to hear there''s another future Mrs. Wags wearing the same dress! How soon before you''re married?

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Just another 4 short months. May 22. What about you?

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you all have different "Mr. Wags"
9.gif

wagswifetobe

Rough_Rock
brown_eyes: May 29th! Are you stressing out yet?

hisdiamondgirl: I sure hope they aren''t the same!
33.gif
19.gif

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Slightly stressed. Looking at the Summer 2010 brides thread makes me feel like I have alot to do, but I think I''ve got everything under control. It would help if I didnt have a bridal shower/couples shower/wedding every single weekend between Feb 20th and my wedding day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results