shape
carat
color
clarity

Sick while pregnant....Sucks!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ugh! I have been coming down with something for a week, and yesterday it really hit me. Head congestion, stabbing pain in my lungs when I breathe in deep, and my IBS is upset so my tummy is not happy... Not to mention that they haven't turned on the heat at work yet and it was REALLY cold all day, which resulted with me having the chills for most of the day. No fever, no green stuff, so nothing that can really be treated. Just feel like CRAP. ;(
Sorry, just had to whine a little.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
sorry tuckins I hope that you feel better! It sux to be sick while preg, hang in there dear! :twirl: :saint:

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
hi tuckins!

first of all, congrats on your pregnancy! secondly - sorry you're feeling rotten. just wondering whether you've posted in the preggo thread at all. come join us there, there's so much support there, perhaps more than you'll find on individual threads you would otherwise post.

we don't bite! :cheeky:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
sbde said:
hi tuckins!

first of all, congrats on your pregnancy! secondly - sorry you're feeling rotten. just wondering whether you've posted in the preggo thread at all. come join us there, there's so much support there, perhaps more than you'll find on individual threads you would otherwise post.

I actually did post in the pregnant pser thread. Is there another one?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sbde said:
hi tuckins!

ditto..! there's so much great knowledge on the Preggo thread and so many ladies who are feeling the same things. i hated when i was sick and preg. great commiseration going on there. :naughty:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree joining the preggo board is so helpful. That way if you have any question or concern you can discuss it there. All the knowledge was a great resource while I was pregnant.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
sbde said:
hi tuckins!

Are you posting on the regular sticky pregnant thread or on the other just barely? I don't think the just barely gets that much traffic. There are always ladies on the sticky thread (and lots of lurkers :naughty: )

Sorry you are feeling sick! I remember getting really sick during early 2nd tri. It was terrible!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack, that sucks, I'm sorry Tuckins! I was sick for 6 weeks when I was pg w/Trapper and it was so incredibly miserable. I feel your pain!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
fiery said:
Tuckins1 said:
sbde said:
hi tuckins!

Are you posting on the regular sticky pregnant thread or on the other just barely? I don't think the just barely gets that much traffic. There are always ladies on the sticky thread (and lots of lurkers :naughty: )

Sorry you are feeling sick! I remember getting really sick during early 2nd tri. It was terrible!!

Sticky.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Tuckins, you poor love :(sad Having never been pregnant I know how cruddy it is to be unwell, it's must be triple as yuck for a mamma-to-be!! Sending heaps of get-well vibes your way xoxo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results